Author Topic: So are they in time here?  (Read 3562 times)

Moss

So are they in time here?
« on: February 19, 2020, 03:25:36 pm »
I was reading an article yesterday that asked the question have the End times started. It questioned if the Corona virus, the locusts invasions and the cooling of the sun was the start of the 10 plague in Revolution.
My thoughts are that every generation has the same question.

I’ll just remind you that He will come as a thief in the night.

Fat

Re: So are they in time here?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 01:57:16 pm »
One thing for sure, every day we are a day closer. Best be ready just in case it’s today 👍

Moss

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 11:35:20 am »
It could’ve happened any time after 1948 when Israel was declared a sovereign nation. This coronavirus is not close to being as deadly as some of the flue strains that we have had in the past.

I hope it is soon.

Moss

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 02:00:03 pm »
I am almost 59 years old and I have never seen a pandemic as contagious and deadly as the Coronavirus. This is of biblical proportions as will also be the famine. I wouldn't underestimate God if I were you. The righteous are being cut off to "take them away from the evil to come".

Well I've been here before Israel became a nation in 1948.

Here are some pandemic that you missed, cut and paste from the web.

"Asian Flu" began in East Asia in 1957, according to the CDC. That specific influenza virus was an H2N2 strain, which was first detected in Singapore in February 1957. From there, the virus made its way to Hong Kong in April 1957, and in coastal cities in the United States in the summer of 1957. An estimated 1.1 million people died of the Asian flu worldwide, with 116,000 of them in the United States.

The flu pandemic of 1968—also called the Hong Kong Flu—originated in China in July 1968, according to Encyclopaedia Britannica. Caused by an influenza A virus (H3N2), it was the third pandemic flu outbreak to occur in the 20th century, killing one million people worldwide and about 100,000 people in the US alone.

Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) were first discovered in the early 1980s. AIDS was first detected in American gay communities but it’s thought to have developed from a chimpanzee virus from Africa in the 1920s. Now, according to the most recent data from the CDC from 2006, it's grown to pandemic proportions, with an estimated 65 million infections and 25 million deaths worldwide.

If you what to go back you will have the “The Spanish” flu was an influenza pandemic that spread around the world between 1918 and 1919, according to the CDC. It was caused by an H1N1 virus, with an avian (bird) origin, though it's unclear exactly where the virus originated. The CDC estimates that about 500 million people (or one-third of the world’s population) became infected with the virus. It ultimately caused least 50 million deaths worldwide with about 675,000 deaths happening in the U.S.

biblebuf

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 03:28:05 pm »
Revelation 9:18-19
18. A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which proceeded out of their mouths. 19. For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads, and with them they do harm.

Corona-19 is not going to even come close to what is going to happen. The other question you should ask is, will this happen before or after the tribulation?

Fat

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 03:31:10 pm »
 Susanblange

There were over 42.3 million abortions world-wide in 2019. There have been only 716,029 deaths do to Coronavirus world wide:
Source https://www.worldometers.info

Man is the biggest plague on man.

biblebuf

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 05:14:03 pm »
Look guys simple math tells you that you have to have 3290000 deaths in the USA just to get a 1% death rate. You don’t even have that much in the whole world.