Bible Talk > Eschatology

There will be two more temples built in Jerusalem

(1/6) > >>

Defacto:
The tribulation temple:

Matthew 24:15 - When you see the “abomination of desolation,” spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place…
2 Thessalonians 2:4 - "...so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God"
Revelation 11:1 - "...Go and measure the temple of God and the alter..."

The Millennial temple:

Ezekiel 43:7 - "...this is the place of my throne...This is where I will live among the Israelites forever."

Ezekiel 43:27 - …your priests will your burnt offerings and peace offerings on the altar, and I will accept you, declares the Lord.

Zechariah 6:12 - Here is the Man whose name is the Branch, and he will…build the temple of the Lord.
At the present time there is no temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem,
the location of both the first and second Jewish Temples. Instead, two
Muslim shrines, The Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque, stand on
the Temple Mount. Meantime, the Jewish people to consider the Temple
Mount to be the most sacred place for Jews in all the world. No wonder
the Temple Mount is a political powder keg and must be part of any
formula for peace in the Middle East!

http://www.templemount.org/TM34.html

Defacto

Bob:
 If there's going to be a tribulation temple  wont the Jews first have to have control of Jerusalem?

Defacto:

--- Quote from: Bob on December 27, 2016, 12:06:50 pm --- If there's going to be a tribulation temple  wont the Jews first have to have control of Jerusalem?

--- End quote ---

Indeed, the capitol of Israel, is Jerusalem, since shortly after 1967.  However, the temple mount is under Muslim control at the resent time, and will remain as such until the covenant of Dan.9:27 has been ratified.

Defacto

biblebuf:

--- Quote from: Defacto on December 28, 2016, 07:38:32 am ---
Indeed, the capitol of Israel, is Jerusalem, since shortly after 1967.  However, the temple mount is under Muslim control at the resent time, and will remain as such until the covenant of Dan.9:27 has been ratified.

Defacto

--- End quote ---

Hi Defacto

I believe that Bob and I are coming from the same place, there cannot be a rapture until the Temple is rebuilt. You do not show this on your timeline on the other thread, and that was my main point.

BB

Defacto:

--- Quote from: biblebuf on December 28, 2016, 11:46:38 pm ---Hi Defacto

I believe that Bob and I are coming from the same place, there cannot be a rapture until the Temple is rebuilt. You do not show this on your timeline on the other thread, and that was my main point.

BB

--- End quote ---

Good morning, biblebuf

Provide the Scriptures that support your opinions, that verify them.  When you do, I will provide you the Scriptures that refute your interpretation of them.  [Which has already been posted at this site.]

Defacto   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version