Author Topic: Is There a God Behind The Laws of Nature?  (Read 1944 times)

JB Horn

Is There a God Behind The Laws of Nature?
« on: November 28, 2010, 07:17:10 pm »
Romans 1:22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

From the beginning I believe that we all can agree that Satan's main weapon has been the lie. This scripture in Romans I believe is very appropriate to the world we live in today. Our Creator has given us many laws, both physical laws and spiritual laws.

When we violate a physical law we can usually see the results immediately as we would if we tried to fly off a 10 story building and violate the law of gravity. However spiritual laws do not show results so quickly. But for the most part Spiritual laws will be dealt with on the day of judgment.

As men calling themselves the scientist have investigated God's physical laws they have renamed them calling them laws of nature. They have even attempted to use God's physical laws to attack our Creator, saying that creation was a function of nature and not a supreme being. This denial of our Creator has spawned a new religion where God's creation is worshiped as the creator.

The scientist that have fostered this lie tell us that these laws of nature are responsible for the spontaneous creation of all things from nothing. There is no explanation on who or what nature is or how nature's laws came into being. I presume that the scientist make these claims denied that there is such a thing as spiritual law.

Christians claim that the spiritual law must be taken on faith. This of course is exactly the opposite of what is taught in our secular society. They claim (scientist) that they must see it to believe it. But the fact is they cannot see the creator of their nature, and they have taken on faith that these laws of nature were self created.

JB