Author Topic: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.  (Read 1179 times)

biblebuf

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
« on: March 26, 2017, 04:38:27 pm »
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:11)
 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;  Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;  That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (Titus 3:4-7 )
Now that no one is justified by the Law before God is evident; for, "THE RIGHTEOUS MAN SHALL LIVE BY FAITH." (Gal. 3:11 ) Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird and offered burnt offerings on the altar. The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done. (Gen. 8:20, 21 ) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom. 5:1 )
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: (Rom. 3:20-22 ) But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. (1 Peter 5:10 )
And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.(Rom. 5:11 )
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. (Rom. 8:33 ) Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. (Rom. 8:30 )
Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. (Isaiah 41:9 )
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. (Revelation 19:9)

macuser

Re: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 11:38:53 am »
It is true there is a way to overcome our sins and be seen by our creator as righteous and worthy to receive His offer of eternal life with Him.

WE are all sinners and need to set things right with our creator to take advantage of the offers He has made to us. Please if you feel the call of the Holy Spirit do not turn your back, that is the one unforgivable sin.

Zant Law

• ZLaw
Re: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 12:05:59 am »
I am sure glad that it was God's strength and not mine, because I could not have done it. Salvation was out of my reach, I am too weak to kill that dragon on my own.