Author Topic: The Secret Plan Of Salvation  (Read 1782 times)

biblebuf

The Secret Plan Of Salvation
« on: January 30, 2018, 01:05:08 am »

The Secret Plan Of Salvation

Mark 4:11 . And He was saying to them, "To you has been given the mystery of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables,

John 6:44-45 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. "It is written in the prophets, 'AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF GOD.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.

John 6:37  "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out.

John 6:65 And He was saying, "For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father."

John 17:4  "I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do.

John 18:11 So Jesus said to Peter, "Put the sword into the sheath; the cup which the Father has given Me, shall I not drink it?"

John 19:28-30   After this, Jesus knowing that all things now have been finished, that the Writing may be fulfilled, saith, 'I thirst;' a vessel, therefore, was placed full of vinegar, and they having filled a sponge with vinegar, and having put [it] around a hyssop stalk, did put [it] to his mouth; when, therefore, Jesus received the vinegar, he said, 'It hath been finished;' and having bowed the head, gave up the spirit.

Acts 3:18  and God, what things before He had declared through the mouth of all His prophets, that the Christ should suffer, He did thus fulfil;

Acts 17:3 opening and alleging, 'That the Christ it behoved to suffer, and to rise again out of the dead, and that this is the Christ -- Jesus whom I proclaim to you.'

Rom 1:16-17 for I am not ashamed of the good news of the Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation to every one who is believing, both to Jew first, and to Greek. For the righteousness of God in it is revealed from faith to faith, according as it hath been written, 'And the righteous one by faith shall live,'

Rom 10:9-10 that if thou mayest confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and mayest believe in thy heart that God did raise him out of the dead, thou shalt be saved,  for with the heart doth [one] believe to righteousness, and with the mouth is confession made to salvation;

1 Cor 1:21-25  for, seeing in the wisdom of God the world through the wisdom knew not God, it did please God through the foolishness of the preaching to save those believing. Since also Jews ask a sign, and Greeks seek wisdom, also we -- we preach Christ crucified, to Jews, indeed, a stumbling-block, and to Greeks foolishness, and to those called -- both Jews and Greeks -- Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God, because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men;

1 Cor 2:7-9  but we speak the hidden wisdom of God in a secret, that God foreordained before the ages to our glory, which no one of the rulers of this age did know, for if they had known, the Lord of the glory they would not have crucified; but, according as it hath been written, 'What eye did not see, and ear did not hear, and upon the heart of man came not up, what God did prepare for those loving Him -- '

2 Cor 5:18-19  And the all things [are] of God, who reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and did give to us the ministration of the reconciliation, how that God was in Christ -- a world reconciling to Himself, not reckoning to them their trespasses; and having put in us the word of the reconciliation,

Gal 4:4-5 and when the fulness of time did come, God sent forth His Son, come of a woman, come under law, that those under law he may redeem, that the adoption of sons we may receive;

Eph 1:3-23 Blessed [is] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who did bless us in every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, according as He did choose us in him before the foundation of the world, for our being holy and unblemished before Him, in love, having foreordained us to the adoption of sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, in which He did make us accepted in the beloved, in whom we have the redemption through his blood, the remission of the trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, in which He did abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the secret of His will, according to His good pleasure, that He purposed in Himself, in regard to the dispensation of the fulness of the times, to bring into one the whole in the Christ, both the things in the heavens, and the things upon the earth -- in him; in whom also we did obtain an inheritance, being foreordained according to the purpose of Him who the all things is working according to the counsel of His will, for our being to the praise of His glory, [even] those who did first hope in the Christ, in whom ye also, having heard the word of the truth -- the good news of your salvation -- in whom also having believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of the promise, which is an earnest of our inheritance, to the redemption of the acquired possession, to the praise of His glory. Because of this I also, having heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and the love to all the saints, do not cease giving thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of the glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the recognition of him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened, for your knowing what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what the exceeding greatness of His power to us who are believing, according to the working of the power of His might, which He wrought in the Christ, having raised him out of the dead, and did set [him] at His right hand in the heavenly [places], far above all principality, and authority, and might, and lordship, and every name named, not only in this age, but also in the coming one; and all things He did put under his feet, and did give him -- head over all things to the assembly, which is his body, the fulness of Him who is filling the all in all,

Eph 2:8-10 for by grace ye are having been saved, through faith, and this not of you -- of God the gift, not of works, that no one may boast; for of Him we are workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God did before prepare, that in them we may walk.

Col 1:19-23 because in him it did please all the fulness to tabernacle, and through him to reconcile the all things to himself -- having made peace through the blood of his cross -- through him, whether the things upon the earth, whether the things in the heavens. And you -- once being alienated, and enemies in the mind, in the evil works, yet now did he reconcile, in the body of his flesh through the death, to present you holy, and unblemished, and unblameable before himself, if also ye remain in the faith, being founded and settled, and not moved away from the hope of the good news, which ye heard, which was preached in all the creation that [is] under the heaven, of which I became -- I Paul -- a ministrant.

2 Thess 2:13-14 And we -- we ought to give thanks to God always for you, brethren, beloved by the Lord, that God did choose you from the beginning to salvation, in sanctification of the Spirit, and belief of the truth, to which He did call you through our good news, to the acquiring of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ;

2 Tim 1:9-10 who did save us, and did call with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, that was given to us in Christ Jesus, before the times of the ages, and was made manifest now through the manifestation of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who indeed did abolish death, and did enlighten life and immortality through the good news,

Rev 5:2-5 and I saw a strong messenger crying with a great voice, 'Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose the seals of it?' and no one was able in the heaven, nor upon the earth, nor under the earth, to open the scroll, nor to behold it. And I was weeping much, because no one was found worthy to open and to read the scroll, nor to behold it, and one of the elders saith to me, 'Weep not; lo, overcome did the Lion, who is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, to open the scroll, and to loose the seven seals of it;

Rev 10:7 but in the days of the voice of the seventh messenger, when he may be about to sound, and the secret of God may be finished, as He did declare to His own servants, to the prophets.

Fat

Re: The Secret Plan Of Salvation
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 01:20:07 pm »
 I think John Calvin would agree with your post  8)

JB Horn

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 02:49:57 pm »
It appears to me that Christ did not want all to understand the mystery. Am I wrong? And why?

fredjames

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 01:31:39 am »
It appears to me that Christ did not want all to understand the mystery. Am I wrong? And why?

A valuable point indeed to reckon with, and you are right, JB Horn, yes, why?

(WYC) Ephesians 1:

4. as HE hath chosen us in HIMSELF before the making of the world, that we were holy [as HE chose us in HIM before the making of the world, that we should be holy], and without wern in HIS sight, in charity.
5. Which hath before-ordained us into [the] adoption of sons by JESUS CHRIST into HIM, by the purpose of HIS will [after the purpose of HIS will],

This Scripture quote may show that GOD have 'partiality', when in the same text it says, HE does not. Somewhere in the Scripture i have read, perhaps a brethren may help us, that GOD already knows who will come and who will not. Therefore HE allowed the heart-harden to remain heart-harden with one another. HE says that they prefer darkness more than the Light.