Author Topic: Gov't threat looms over Christian business owner  (Read 1007 times)

Fat

Gov't threat looms over Christian business owner
« on: February 18, 2017, 05:13:22 pm »

Alliance Defending Freedom is handling a case it hopes will encourage President Donald Trump to move to protect religious freedom.
end story teaser story body
A year and half ago, Donald Vander Boon walked into the break room of his family-owned business – Michigan Beef Company, outside Grand Rapids – and found material touting and supporting unnatural marriage. The Christian business owner countered that by placing in the break room a faith-based article describing marriage as defined in the Bible: one man, one woman.
Shortly thereafter, meat inspectors with the U.S. Department of Agriculture paid Vander Boon a visit. He explains what happened:
"... They called me into my own office and took this article that I had printed and put it on the table in my office and proceeded to ask me if I was going to leave that article on the break room table – because if I was, they were going to immediately remove the USDA inspectors from this facility."

https://onenewsnow.com/legal-courts/2017/02/17/govt-threat-looms-over-christian-business-owner