Author Topic: ACCESS TO GOD.  (Read 780 times)

biblebuf

ACCESS TO GOD.
« on: October 07, 2019, 07:07:00 pm »

ACCESS TO GOD.

Ps 65:4 How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near [to You] To dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple.

John 10:7 So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.... 9 "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. ; 14:6  Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me

Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. ; 3:12  in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.

Heb 7:25 Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. ; 10:19 Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus

1 Pet 3:18 For Christ also died for sins once for all, [the] just for [the] unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;

Eph 2:18  for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father.

Acts 14:27 When they had arrived and gathered the church together, they [began] to report all things that God had done with them and how He had opened a door of faith to the Gentiles.

Rom 5:2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.

Eph 3:12 in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.

Deut 4:7 "For what great nation is there that has a god so near to it as is the LORD our God whenever we call on Him?

Mat 6:6 "But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees [what is done] in secret will reward you.

2 Thessalonians 2:13  But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Psalms 24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Fat

Re: ACCESS TO GOD.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 01:01:24 pm »
Reading these verses brings up the question, do the unsaved have access to God through prayer?

I believe the answer is yes. I don’t have scripture handy but we were all unsaved when we made our prayer of repentance and He Heard us. Does He hear other prayers from the unsaved?

Now an unbeliever would not pray in the first place.

Hal

Re: ACCESS TO GOD.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 12:15:22 pm »

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
Matthew‬ 18:20‬ KJV‬‬

“And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.”
Matthew‬ 18:5‬ KJV‬‬