Author Topic: LET NO MAN TAKE THY CROWN.  (Read 910 times)

biblebuf

LET NO MAN TAKE THY CROWN.
« on: March 27, 2019, 12:29:09 am »

LET NO MAN TAKE THY CROWN.

To him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward. (Prov. 11:18 )
Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.
And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away. (1 Peter 5:3-4)
After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things; enter thou into the joy of thy lord. (Matt. 25:19-21 )
We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. (2 Cor. 5:10 )
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. (2 Tim. 4:7 , 8 )
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. (Rev. 3:11 )
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. (James 1:12)

Hal

Re: LET NO MAN TAKE THY CROWN.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 12:41:44 am »
As I read these verses I feel that I am not doing enough for God. I want so much to hear, "my good and faithful servant" but it dose not feel like I am doing the job.

Fat

Re: LET NO MAN TAKE THY CROWN.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:41:46 am »
Hi Hal

When someone saves your life you never can feel that you can repay them.