Author Topic: DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER  (Read 664 times)

biblebuf

DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER
« on: July 03, 2019, 12:56:27 am »

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:  (1 Cor. 1:28 ) Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? (Acts 2:7 )
Jesus, … saw two brethren, … casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me. (Matt. 4:18, 19 ) Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. (Acts 4:13 )
My speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. (1 Cor. 2:4, 5 )
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit. (John 15:16 ) He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (John 15:5 ) We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God. (2 Cor. 4:7 )