Author Topic: Stop Telling Me “You’re Not Really a Christian” Just Because I Abort Babies  (Read 1132 times)

Moss

Abortionist Willie Parker has made quite a name for himself by claiming that his Christian faith is what inspires him to keep killing unborn babies.
In a new interview with the Alabama Media Group, Parker said he has done “thousands” of abortions at his abortion practices in the South. Claiming the moral high ground, Parker said he provides abortions to women because so many other doctors won’t.
“I believe that what I do is rooted in justice, is rooted in love, is rooted in honesty and integrity,” Parker said. “Those are values that, for me are reinforced by my Christian understanding …”
Parker repeatedly links his life-destroying work to Christianity. He once described his abortion practice as a “ministry.” After the November election, Parker compared himself to the biblical character Job, a faithful servant of God who suffered intense pain and loss inflicted by Satan.

http://www.lifenews.com/2017/03/22/christian-abortionist-stop-saying-youre-not-really-a-christian-just-because-i-abort-babies/

macuser

The book of Genesis tells us that God created man in his own image.  I don't know if I've ever run into a Christian before that feels it's his duty to destroy the image of God.