Author Topic: Is he the God of the Jews only?  (Read 640 times)

biblebuf

Is he the God of the Jews only?
« on: May 09, 2017, 08:23:48 pm »
Is he the God of the Jews only?

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?"  (Jeremiah 32:27)

O You who hear prayer, To You all men come. (Psalms 65:2 )

But they fell on their faces and said, "O God, God of the spirits of all flesh, when one man sins, will You be angry with the entire congregation?" (Numbers 16:22)

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same [Lord] is Lord of all abounding in riches for all who call on Him; (Romans 10:12 )

"May the LORD, the God of the spirits of all flesh, appoint a man over the congregation, (Numbers 27:16 )

Or is God [the God] of Jews only? Is He not [the God] of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one. (Romans 3:29-30 )

AND ALL FLESH WILL SEE THE SALVATION OF GOD.'" (Luke 3:6  )

Even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. (John 17:2 )

For my eyes have seen Your salvation, Which You have prepared in the presence of all peoples, A LIGHT OF REVELATION TO THE GENTILES, And the glory of Your people Israel." (Luke 2:30-32 )

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. (Isaiah 49:6)

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same [Lord] is Lord of all abounding in riches for all who call on Him; (Romans 10:12 )