Author Topic: “Test Me now in this," says the LORD  (Read 862 times)

biblebuf

“Test Me now in this," says the LORD
« on: June 18, 2017, 04:52:26 pm »

“Test Me now in this," says the LORD

Mat 6:19.
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.

Malachi 3:10. "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and TEST ME NOW IN THIS," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.

Isaiah 33:6   
6  And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.

Luke 12:33  
33. "Sell your possessions and give to charity; make yourselves money belts which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near nor moth destroys.
34. "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

2 Corinthians 4:18   
18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Colossians 2:2. that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and [attaining] to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, [resulting] in a true knowledge of God's mystery, [that is], Christ [Himself],
3. in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Luke 18:22.
When Jesus heard [this], He said to him, "One thing you still lack; sell all that you possess and distribute it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."

1 Tim 6:10.
For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 11. But flee from these things, you man of God, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance [and] gentleness.

Mat 6:24.
"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

Isaiah 33:6.
And He will be the stability of your times, A wealth of salvation, wisdom and knowledge; The fear of the LORD is his treasure.

Mat 13:44. "The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid [again]; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

2 Cor 4:6-7
For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves;

Moss

Re: “Test Me now in this," says the LORD
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 11:43:49 am »
Surrendering to Christ means that you give everything to Christ and let Him take care of your needs.