Author Topic: Quotes on Quarreling  (Read 1734 times)

Fat

Quotes on Quarreling
« on: June 26, 2017, 04:52:10 pm »
Quotes on Quarreling

A contentious man will never lack words.
 In quarreling, the truth is always lost.
Publilius Syrus (First Century b.c.)

Most quarrels are inevitable at the time; incredible afterwards.
E. M. Forster (1879–1970)

No one damns like a theologian, nor is any quarrel so bitter as a religious quarrel.
Oswald Chambers (1874–1917)

Once again the ministry of the church will have ceased while we quarrel over the Prince of Peace.
Calvin Miller

Quarrels are the weapons of the weak.
Jewish Proverb

I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions.
Lou Holtz

It is not every question that deserves an answer.
Publilius Syrus (First Century b.c.)

It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question.
Eugène Ionesco (1912– )

There was a time when I had all the answers. My real growth began when I discovered that the questions to which I had the answers were not the important questions.
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892–1971)

2 Tim 2:24 The Lord’s slave must not quarrel, but must be gentle to everyone, able to teach, and patient, instructing his opponents with gentleness.

Psalm 80:6 You make us quarrel with our neighbors;
our enemies make fun of us.

Pro 20:3 It is honorable for a man to resolve a dispute,
but any fool can get himself into a quarrel.

macuser

Re: Quotes on Quarreling
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 09:33:27 am »
 Disagreements are common and natural and human interaction.  The problem occurs when one party wants to convince the other party that he is wrong and you were right.  You should state your case on what you believe and why you believe it and let it be, not letting it evolve into a quarrel.

Doescher

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 12:26:29 am »
Disagreements are common and natural and human interaction.  The problem occurs when one party wants to convince the other party that he is wrong and you were right.  You should state your case on what you believe and why you believe it and let it be, not letting it evolve into a quarrel.

You are so right.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 08:21:27 am by Doescher »

macuser

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 11:37:20 am »
You are so right.

I am an expert in all the things I do wrong. 😇

Sedlider

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 01:17:40 am »
Disagreements are https://signalscv.com/2021/09/how-to-lose-weight-fast-guide-how-to-get-skinny-fast-how-to-cut-weight/  how to get skinny fast     how to lose weight     how to get skinny    how can i lose weight fast    how to lose weight fast for boys     shark tank weight loss     testogen gnc    https://www.fingerlakes1.com/2021/10/05/sarms-for-sale-where-to-buy-sarms-online-review-guide/ sarms sarms 4 you buy sarms for sale sarms for sale where to buy sarms buy sarms online sarms online buy sarms https://www.fingerlakes1.com/2021/09/20/crazy-bulk-review-legal-steroids-for-sale-how-it-works-legal-steroids-gnc/ steroids for sale legal steroids    crazy bulk    crazy bulk reviews    legal steroids for sale     zantrex black reviews      modere trim reviews   common and natural and human interaction.  The problem occurs when one party wants to convince the other party that he is wrong and you were right.  You should state your case v tight gel using result on what you believe and why you believe it and let it be, not letting it evolve into a quarrel.
yes you are right  8)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 02:22:34 am by Sedlider »

Moss

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 07:04:26 pm »
People don’t always agree on everything just as countries don’t always agree. Can disagreements occur without it evolving into a quarrel? When countries quarrel they lose their objectivity and so do people. Anger and disagreements should not be in the same room together.