Author Topic: Driver 'intentionally' accelerates into counter-protesters and hits up to 20  (Read 1403 times)

Hal

At least one person is dead after a driver intentionally plowed into a group of anti-fascist protesters hitting up to 20 people in Charlottesville, Virginia, after violent clashes erupted between white nationalists and activists on Saturday.

Video shows the Dodge Charger accelerating into the crowd throwing bodies into the air as people scream before reversing at high speed – it is not known how many people have been injured but one is reported dead.

It came after violent clashes erupted as hundreds of white supremacists including armed militias marched into Charlottesville sparking violent confrontations with the counter protesters. Police cleared the scene with tear gas but the violence continued.

Horrifying video from the scene of the car attack shows blood spattered on the vehicle's windshield as victims desperately screamed out for medical help in the aftermath of the smash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783914/White-nationalists-hold-torch-lit-march-UVA-campus.html

Biblically I believe that both sides in this conflict or wrong. This is nothing but a piece of granite that apparently is worshiped by both hate and love. Anybody that is willing to commit violence to either remove or keep the statue is lifting it to be more than what it is, a piece of stone.

macuser

Biblically I believe that both sides in this conflict are wrong. This is nothing but a piece of granite that apparently is worshiped by both hate and love. Anybody that is willing to commit violence to either remove or keep the statue is lifting it to be more than what it is, a piece of stone.

I see the media is blaming this on the white supremacist, and they take a large part of the blame but not all of it. I was watching the battle on television and you could see that both sides came prepared to fight. Both sides had helmets clubs and shields but I believe only one side and a permit to be there. They keep referring to the statue does anybody know who the statue is of? I thought it was Robert E Lee but maybe not. This is a shame to see people fighting each other like this over this made up outrage over a hundred-year-old statue in the park.

Fat

I see the media is blaming this on the white supremacist, and they take a large part of the blame but not all of it. I was watching the battle on television and you could see that both sides came prepared to fight. Both sides had helmets clubs and shields but I believe only one side and a permit to be there. They keep referring to the statue does anybody know who the statue is of? I thought it was Robert E Lee but maybe not. This is a shame to see people fighting each other like this over this made up outrage over a hundred-year-old statue in the park.

It was Robert E Lee they were fighting over. I also noticed that some of the rent a mob from the riots at  Berkeley was there.

macuser

It was Robert E Lee they were fighting over. I also noticed that some of the rent a mob from the riots at  Berkeley was there.
Yes, the only innocent people involved in this  tragedy are the police.

Moss

Yes, the only innocent people involved in this  tragedy are the police.
you might be wrong there also. The police did not keep these groups separate as is common practice in plolice departments when they have conflicting groups in protest.  In fact when the left started throwing canisters of teargas and Coke cans filled a cement the police were told to stand down because it was getting too dangerous.
 This whole thing looks like a set up, they want A riot, they wanted the issue for reelection purposes.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:45:32 pm by Moss »