Author Topic: Hatred Covers Itself With Guile  (Read 565 times)

biblebuf

Hatred Covers Itself With Guile
« on: September 08, 2017, 05:23:52 pm »

Hatred Covers Itself With Guile

Lev 19:17. 'You shall not hate your fellow countryman in your heart; you may surely reprove your neighbor, but shall not incur sin because of him.

Col 3:8. But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, [and] abusive speech from your mouth.

1 John 3:15. Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer; and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Galatians 5:19. Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
20. idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,

Proverbs 26:26. [Though his] hatred covers itself with guile, His wickedness will be revealed before the assembly.

Proverbs 10:12. Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Proverbs 15:17. Better is a dish of vegetables where love is Than a fattened ox [served] with hatred.

1 John 2:9. The one who says he is in the Light and [yet] hates his brother is in the darkness until now.
10. The one who loves his brother abides in the Light and there is no cause for stumbling in him.
11. But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

Proverbs 29:10. Men of bloodshed hate the blameless, But the upright are concerned for his life.

1 John 4:20. If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Titus 3:3. For we also once were foolish ourselves, disobedient, deceived, enslaved to various lusts and pleasures, spending our life in malice and envy, hateful, hating one another.

Proverbs 25:17. Let your foot rarely be in your neighbor's house, Or he will become weary of you and hate you.

Job 31:29. "Have I rejoiced at the extinction of my enemy, Or exulted when evil befell him?
30. "No, I have not allowed my mouth to sin By asking for his life in a curse.