Author Topic: With All Thy Heart  (Read 576 times)

biblebuf

With All Thy Heart
« on: October 22, 2017, 10:39:12 pm »

CHARACTER OF THE RENEWED HEART

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

2 Chr 19:3 Nevertheless there are good things found in thee, in that thou hast taken away the groves out of the land, and hast prepared thine heart to seek God.

Ps 10:17 LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

Acts 15:9  And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ps 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

Ps 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.

1 Chr 29:18 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Cor 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Acts 16:14 And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Ps 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

1 Pet 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Moss

Re: With All Thy Heart
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 12:05:28 pm »
Hate leaves and love comes in.
Pride leaves and humility comes in.
Selfishness leaves and generosity comes in.
Revenge leaves and forgiveness comes in.