Author Topic: IN DUE TIME WE WILL REAP  (Read 559 times)

biblebuf

IN DUE TIME WE WILL REAP
« on: November 11, 2017, 01:36:25 am »
IN DUE TIME WE WILL REAP

Man goes forth to his work And to his labor until evening. (Psa. 104:23 )
By the sweat of your face You will eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return." (Gen. 3:19 ) For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either. (2 Thes. 3:10) The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing. (Proverbs 20:4)   The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat. (Proverbs 13:4) and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you ,(1 Thes. 4:11)
Whatever your hand finds to do, do [it] with [all] your might; for there is no activity or planning or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol where you are going. (Eccl. 9:10 ) "We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work. (John 9:4 )
Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. (Gal. 6:9 ) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not [in] vain in the Lord. (1 Cor. 15:58 )   
So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God. (Heb. 4:9 )  saying, 'These last men have worked [only] one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the scorching heat of the day.' (Matt. 20:12 ) He who said to them, "Here is rest, give rest to the weary," And, "Here is repose," but they would not listen.. (Isa. 28:12 )

Fat

Re: IN DUE TIME WE WILL REAP
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 12:00:07 am »
As Paul said:

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 3:14 NAS)