Author Topic: I FOUND MERCY  (Read 781 times)

biblebuf

I FOUND MERCY
« on: November 21, 2017, 06:49:30 pm »

I FOUND MERCY

Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life. (1 Timothy 1:16)
And it shall come about that when he cries out to Me, I will hear [him], for I am gracious. (Exo. 22:27 ) "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool. (Isa. 1:18 ) 'Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I WILL NOT REJECT THEM, nor will I so abhor them as to destroy them, breaking My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God. (Lev. 26:44 )  "Nevertheless, I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.(Ezek. 16:60 ) That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 5:21) "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out. (John 6:37 ) Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. (Isa. 55:7 ) And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise." (Luke 23:42, 43 )
'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.' (Revelation 2:7) "A bruised reed He will not break And a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice. (Isa. 42:3 )

Frank T

Re: I FOUND MERCY
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 06:01:22 pm »
Reminds me of the kid who is ask if he found Christ and his response was, no Christ found me He wasn't lost. Have we found mercy or is mercy  sought us out?

macuser

Re: I FOUND MERCY
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 11:07:22 am »
Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow;

We are the unfaithful wife yet He takes us back as the virgin bride.