Author Topic: Principal Who Screamed at Pro-Life Teen: “I Don’t Give a S— What Jesus Says”  (Read 873 times)

JB Horn

Principal Who Screamed at Pro-Life Teen: “I Don’t Give a S— What Jesus Says” Says His Life’s Been a Wreck Ever Since

At one point, Ruff told the teen: “I don’t give an (expletive) what Jesus tells me about what I should and should not be doing. You are harassing public school students and I will call the police if you don’t shut up.”

Dr. Zach Ruff, an assistant principal at Downingtown STEM Academy in Chester County, initially was placed on administrative leave in April after a video showed him yelling and swearing at a pro-life teenager who was protesting on the sidewalk outside the school. Eventually he resigned to the Downingtown Area School Board.

Now the former assistant principal says his life has been a wreck since the incident occurred and since his decision to quit his position at the high school.

http://www.lifenews.com/2017/12/08/principal-who-screamed-at-pro-life-teen-i-dont-give-a-s-what-jesus-says-says-his-lifes-been-a-wreck-ever-since/