Author Topic: 'SALVATION'  (Read 2855 times)

fredjames

Re: 'SALVATION'
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 09:16:36 pm »
2 John :

9. Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of CHRIST, does not have GOD. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the FATHER and the SON.
10. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,
11. for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

Therefore the church who do not abide in the teaching of CHRIST in the New Testament of the HOLY BIBLE, have not GOD, and are onto 'wicked works' themselves, as ones who do not bring this teaching accordingly likewise in testament. And the ones who greets them even, take part in their 'wicked works'.

Matthew 7:

21. "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but the one who does the will of My FATHER who is in Heaven.
22. On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23. And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness'
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:38:46 pm by fredjames »

Hal

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 12:03:25 am »
Matthew 28:

19. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT,
20. teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Since JESUS had chose the Twelve and made them disciples through His teaching/word Himself, beginning from Matthew chapter 5 onward to Revelation, therefore He commissions them as Apostles make likewise disciples of 'all nations', consisting of scattered Jews and Gentiles alike. Mark and Luke were part of their 'fruit', among the churches, with the help of CHRIST JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT in them. As disciples themselves, Mark and Luke likewise gave the other two testament of the Gospel, which began from Jerusalem by JESUS.

Therefore from the making disciples of all nations from that day forward, to the establishment of churches, even ones through the HOLY BIBLE today likewise, are to 'do' and 'abide' in the teaching of LORD JESUS CHRIST in the New Testament.

2 Timothy 3:

16. All Scripture is breathed out by GOD and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
17. that the man of GOD may be competent, equipped for every good work.

1 John 2:

26. I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you.
27. But the anointing that you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as His anointing teaches you about everything - and is true and is no lie, just as it has taught you - abide in Him.

Did you ever consider why Christ change His instructions?

Matt 10:2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him. 5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’

biblebuf

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 06:03:13 pm »

Hal
A bigger question is, did the 12 disciples preached the same gospel as Paul's gospel?  In other words, did the Jews received the good news of the gospel of grace through the cross, or were the Jews given the gospel of the kingdom without understanding of the cross? First Peter is about as close as I can find.

Peter also in 2 Peter recognizes the deference in Paul's gospel.

2 Peter 3:15 Also, regard the patience of our Lord as [an opportunity for] salvation, just as our dear brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you. 16 He speaks about these things in all his letters, in which there are some matters that are hard to understand. The untaught and unstable twist them to their own destruction, as they also do with the rest of the Scriptures.

The gospel of the kingdom of God VS the gospel of Grace.   JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

BB

fredjames

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 06:27:43 pm »

CHRIST did not change His instruction, but rather meant, as according to your quotation, in the beginning from Jerusalem, instructing sending not only His chosen twelve, but also seventy two other followers of His, to go forth ahead of Him and bring the Good News of the Kingdom of GOD is at hand to, and deliver from oppression, the lost tribes of Israel first.

Did we as the church, neither Jews or Gentiles, in equality who supposedly 'abiding' according to the New Covenant teaching of CHRIST JESUS our LORD, by today having the 'All Scripture = HOLY BIBLE', and sound doctrine knowledge filled, spiritually considered that the Good News was suppose to go to the lost tribes of Israel first......??

And moreover have we not also considered according to the New Testament further, that the Jews were made 'partially harden', to reject the Good News, and have their MESSIAH crucified by the Gentiles(Romans), as according to GOD's will. And therefore from them, the Good News henceforth would go to the Gentiles in order for them to be saved as well......??

Romans 11:

25. Lest you(Gentiles) be wise in your own conceit, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The deliverer will come from Zion, He will banish ungodliness from Jacob";
27. "and this will be covenant with them when I take away their sins." 
28. As regards the Gospel, they are enemies of GOD for your sake(Gentiles sake). But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.
29. For the gifts and calling of GOD are irrevocable.
30. Just as you(Gentiles) were at one time disobedient to GOD but now have received mercy because of their disobedience,
31. so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now receive mercy.
32. For GOD has consigned all to disobedience, that HE may have mercy on all.

33. Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of GOD! How unsearchable are HIS judgements and how inscrutable HIS ways!
34. "For who as known the mind of the LORD, or who have been HIS counselor?"
35. "Or who has given a gift to HIM that HE might be repaid?"
36. For from HIM and through HIM and to HIM are all things. To HIM be Glory forever. Amen.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:33:44 pm by fredjames »

fredjames

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 07:48:35 pm »
Brethren, before Apostle Paul were chosen as CHRIST JESUS our LORD's 'instrument', in order to carry His name;

Acts 9:

15. But the LORD said to him, "Go, for he is an chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel.

The eleven Apostles were instructed by the LORD, before even to Apostle Paul to carry His name, the exact same, to reach out to the people of all nations;

Matthew 28:

19. "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT,
30. teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

The 'Twelve Apostles' were preaching the same Gospel to all nations, consisting of Jews and Gentiles alike, and making disciples of them too. And therefore baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT. While Apostle Paul on the other hand was teaching the extensive mystery and wisdom in relativeness to the Gospel as well, as his given Gospel.

Please let us not be wise in our own conceit as Gentiles, and be twat that there were two different Gospels preached and taught, one for the Jews and another for the Gentiles. And therefore the Gentiles must disregard CHRIST's teaching testified in the four Gospels, that were supposedly meant for the Jews....??

Apostle Paul also was to carry the LORD's name to the children of Israel, therefore how can the Gospel differ...??

Having the New Testament teaching of LORD JESUS CHRIST in the HOLY BIBLE today, i perceive and believe 'these' in whole, from according to Matthew's testament and to the Revelation of John's testament, even prior to 'epistles' written for the churches, were orally preached and taught and read to all their established, through CHRIST JESUS our LORD and the HOLY SPIRIT, churches. Taking turns themselves in visitation to all these established churches of CHRIST, or in their absence, by the chosen thirteen Apostles in service to built the church up. That is, as according to their distributed gifts and wisdom given them from above in regards the Gospel. Therefore together 'incorporate' them all as sound doctrine of their New Covenant faith in 'oneness', being circulated among them for doctrine. And also too in continuation, those who have taken after them, preached and taught and read the same to their churches henceforth, even after the thirteen's departure......   

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 08:09:07 pm by fredjames »

Hal

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2018, 01:07:02 am »
Hal
A bigger question is, did the 12 disciples preached the same gospel as Paul's gospel?  In other words, did the Jews received the good news of the gospel of grace through the cross, or were the Jews given the gospel of the kingdom without understanding of the cross? First Peter is about as close as I can find.

Peter also in 2 Peter recognizes the deference in Paul's gospel.

2 Peter 3:15 Also, regard the patience of our Lord as [an opportunity for] salvation, just as our dear brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you. 16 He speaks about these things in all his letters, in which there are some matters that are hard to understand. The untaught and unstable twist them to their own destruction, as they also do with the rest of the Scriptures.

The gospel of the kingdom of God VS the gospel of Grace.   JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

BB

BB

John the Baptist preached repentance  "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" Matt 3:2. And he baptized with water but Christ never never baptized with water but He sent His Disciples out to baptize with water.  Paul on the other hand was not sent to baptize the Gentiles. 1 Cor 1:17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be made void.

Quote from:  fredjames
The 'Twelve Apostles' were preaching the same Gospel to all nations, consisting of Jews and Gentiles alike, and making disciples of them too. And therefore baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT. While Apostle Paul on the other hand was teaching the extensive mystery and wisdom in relativeness to the Gospel as well, as his given Gospel.

Quoting Fred I think we can agree that Paul was sent to teach the Gentiles something different than what the other apostles were teaching. Remember that Paul got into some major arguments with the Jewish Christians who were cleaning the law and trying to get the Gentiles to switch to obeying the Jewish laws. I'm thinking specifically of the book of Galatians 2:11-21.  In fact Peter capitulated to Paul's argument and allowed Paul to continue his ministry.  In fact Peter confirm this near the end of his ministry, 2 Peter 3:15 Also, regard the patience of our Lord as [an opportunity for] salvation, just as our dear brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you. 16 He speaks about these things in all his letters, in which there are some matters that are hard to understand. The untaught and unstable twist them to their own destruction, as they also do with the rest of the Scriptures.

So it is obvious that the same message was not being given to both the Jews and the Gentiles. There is only one way to salvation, that is clear, but the Church and Israel are not the same. If you believe that the church is going to be ruptured before the tribulation, what could the tribulation and the millennium be about if it's not a bout the Jews? Why is it that the temple will again be rebuilt and animal sacrifices will resume?

There will always be a remnant of Israel that will be a part of the body of Christ. Revelation tells us that there will be at least 144,000 that will go through the tribulation.

You're right BB it's something to think about :-\

fredjames

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2018, 11:37:57 pm »
BB

John the Baptist preached repentance  "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" Matt 3:2. And he baptized with water but Christ never never baptized with water but He sent His Disciples out to baptize with water.  Paul on the other hand was not sent to baptize the Gentiles. 1 Cor 1:17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be made void.

This is because the preaching of John the Baptist, for repentance and the confession of all sins, and water baptism is conducted by Apostle Peter and fellow Apostles, and perhaps with their disciples of all nations. As they are evidently testified in the four Gospels and book of Acts done by them as well, even to Gentiles, where too is profitable for our teaching in faith and action today as the church. This is because the house of Gentile Cornelius by Apostle Peter and the Eunuch by Apostle Philip, were baptized with water as well....

And Apostle Paul's given gift and wisdom is to built up the church by prophesying to them, about unity and orderly doctrine in faith and love of the church toward one another.

Christ was not baptizing indeed because He was proclaiming teaching crowds, about and what the Kingdom of GOD is like, even performing miracles. But nevertheless, He was with His disciples who were baptizing on the other side of the Jordan river, while John the Baptist was baptizing at the same time on one side of the river. And CHRIST Himself too in John's Gospel did proclaim generally, as hinting to Nicodemus about the compulsory of water baptism, and also the baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT, as consecutively required in order for one to be born again and from above. Therefore then one is able to 'see' and 'enter' the Kingdom of GOD. As Nicodemus, a teacher of Israel of GOD's precepts, was unable to, at that time to perceive CHRIST's teaching, about one must be born again.

Matthew 28:

19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. A-men.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:04:45 am by fredjames »

fredjames

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 03:01:54 am »
Quoting Fred I think we can agree that Paul was sent to teach the Gentiles something different than what the other apostles were teaching. Remember that Paul got into some major arguments with the Jewish Christians who were cleaning the law and trying to get the Gentiles to switch to obeying the Jewish laws. I'm thinking specifically of the book of Galatians 2:11-21.  In fact Peter capitulated to Paul's argument and allowed Paul to continue his ministry.  In fact Peter confirm this near the end of his ministry, 2 Peter 3:15 Also, regard the patience of our Lord as [an opportunity for] salvation, just as our dear brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you. 16 He speaks about these things in all his letters, in which there are some matters that are hard to understand. The untaught and unstable twist them to their own destruction, as they also do with the rest of the Scriptures.

Galatians 2:

14. But when I saw that they walk not uprightly according to the truth of the Gospel, ....................

Apostle Paul, himself agrees and acknowledges that there is one truth of the Gospel, that they similarly supposedly share in faith with one another. And here whether they in wisdom have come to perceive or not, but in action to Paul they seem not to walk uprightly accordingly. This is probably according to the enhanced wisdom given Paul by our LORD, in revelation understanding thoroughly more about the truth of the Gospel in depth. Where he indeed witness they walk not uprightly, here in the matters of communing with the Gentiles. Seemingly, they are still bound by the Law of Moses in 'division', between the circumcised and uncircumcised, which as to Paul, CHRIST have had them 'abolished', even circumcision in another matter.

It was Apostle Peter's action that caused the chain reaction of the other Jews there to follow, segregating themselves from tables of the Gentiles, when he saw James' men from Jerusalem, sent for him. In the church of the Jews in Jerusalem, not everyone are fully converted to the teaching and faith of the truth of the Gospel. Even Apostle Paul, at one time when he went to see Peter in Jerusalem, he witnessed there were 'sneaked in Jews' among believers. Apostle Peter and many of the Jewish Christians still remain in Jerusalem and Jerusalem church, with James as the leader. Therefore persecution of Jewish Christians, especially the disciples of CHRIST, following JESUS whom they crucified, is even greater than Apostle Paul out there. Moreover Paul is the most wanted man by the Jews in Jerusalem, where he once escaped persecution, let down by a basket, and since never returned.

Apostle Peter did not have issues to meat with Gentile Christians, as prior to this, in Joppa, the house of Simon, he already received a 'vision', in regards to the Gentiles, as they are equally clean and accepted by GOD. And due to this 'vision', he then boldly proceeded to the house of Cornelius, the Gentile in order to ordain them equally in faith with CHRIST.

Peter 'capitulated' not to Paul's enhanced revelational doctrine in full truth of the Gospel, according to the wisdom given him. And which himself did claim it is difficult to understand, while there are others who twist them, so they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction. But rather Peter was pierced of his 'hypocrisy', claimed Paul, in pleasing the Jews from the Gentiles, when put to the 'test of faith'.

Today, from that day Apostle Peter did not have in compilation these writings, even Paul's, to study and refer, in order to perceive in sound doctrine knowledge, the full truth of the Gospel. Yet, we have them in 27 books compilation and with the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT, that is from the Gospel according to Matthew till the Gospel Revelation according to John. Where each of them have 'testified' 'differently' in doctrine, while there are some similarities rather, inspired as their individual account and according to the wisdom given them.

Does this mean according to some believers, that from the compilation of 27 books in the New Testament, each testified even ones extensively in revelation from the LORD, and according to the gifts and wisdom given them individually, we are to distinguish and choose which teaching is for us, and which is for the Jews...?

This is evidently as a result today, to the various divided 'denominations', even their believers as a testament here, having accepted, as Apostle Paul said it, 'another jesus and another spirit'. And their testament in division, debunks 2 Timothy 3:16&17, period

P.S. Therefore i hope in their church they do segregate the Jews from the Gentiles, and give them as a sermon from the LORD, their individually given Gospel Scriptures in the New Testament. That is the twelve testified for the Jews alone 'verses' and sermon for the day, and Paul's testified version for the Gentiles 'verses' and sermon for the day, as individual doctrine for both for the day building them up divided in faith. And too pray divided from one another to GOD.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:55:25 pm by fredjames »

fredjames

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2018, 08:01:48 pm »
Galatians 2:

14. But when I saw that they walk not uprightly according to the truth of the Gospel, ....................

Apostle Paul, himself agrees and acknowledges that there is one truth of the Gospel, that they similarly supposedly share in faith with one another. And here whether they in wisdom have come to perceive or not, but in action to Paul they seem not to walk uprightly accordingly. This is probably according to the enhanced wisdom given Paul by our LORD, in revelation understanding thoroughly more about the truth of the Gospel in depth. Where he indeed witness they walk not uprightly, here in the matters of communing with the Gentiles. Seemingly, they are still bound by the Law of Moses in 'division', between the circumcised and uncircumcised, which as to Paul, CHRIST have had them 'abolished', even circumcision in another matter.

It was Apostle Peter's action that caused the chain reaction of the other Jews there to follow, segregating themselves from tables of the Gentiles, when he saw James' men from Jerusalem, sent for him. In the church of the Jews in Jerusalem, not everyone are fully converted to the teaching and faith of the truth of the Gospel. Even Apostle Paul, at one time when he went to see Peter in Jerusalem, he witnessed there were 'sneaked in Jews' among believers. Apostle Peter and many of the Jewish Christians still remain in Jerusalem and Jerusalem church, with James as the leader. Therefore persecution of Jewish Christians, especially the disciples of CHRIST, following JESUS whom they crucified, is even greater than Apostle Paul out there. Moreover Paul is the most wanted man by the Jews in Jerusalem, where he once escaped persecution, let down by a basket, and since never returned.

Apostle Peter did not have issues to meat with Gentile Christians, as prior to this, in Joppa, the house of Simon, he already received a 'vision', in regards to the Gentiles, as they are equally clean and accepted by GOD. And due to this 'vision', he then boldly proceeded to the house of Cornelius, the Gentile in order to ordain them equally in faith with CHRIST.

Peter 'capitulated' not to Paul's enhanced revelational doctrine in full truth of the Gospel, according to the wisdom given him. And which himself did claim it is difficult to understand, while there are others who twist them, so they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction. But rather Peter was pierced of his 'hypocrisy', claimed Paul, in pleasing the Jews from the Gentiles, when put to the 'test of faith'.

Today, from that day Apostle Peter did not have in compilation these writings, even Paul's, to study and refer, in order to perceive in sound doctrine knowledge, the full truth of the Gospel. Yet, we have them in 27 books compilation and with the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT, that is from the Gospel according to Matthew till the Gospel Revelation according to John. Where each of them have 'testified' 'differently' in doctrine, while there are some similarities rather, inspired as their individual account and according to the wisdom given them.

Does this mean according to some believers, that from the compilation of 27 books in the New Testament, each testified even ones extensively in revelation from the LORD, and according to the gifts and wisdom given them individually, we are to distinguish and choose which teaching is for us, and which is for the Jews...?

This is evidently as a result today, to the various divided 'denominations', even their believers as a testament here, having accepted, as Apostle Paul said it, 'another jesus and another spirit'. And their testament in division, debunks 2 Timothy 3:16&17, period

P.S. Therefore i hope in their church they do segregate the Jews from the Gentiles, and give them as a sermon from the LORD, their individually given Gospel Scriptures in the New Testament. That is the twelve testified for the Jews alone 'verses' and sermon for the day, and Paul's testified version for the Gentiles 'verses' and sermon for the day. As giving them separately individual doctrine for both for the day building them up to be divided in faith. And too pray divided prayers accordingly from one another to GOD. This proves that the division remain the same after CHRIST, proclaimed by the Gentiles today....

James 3:

1. My brethren, be not many masters(teachers), knowing that we shall receive the 'greater condemnation'(strict judgement).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:07:53 pm by fredjames »

biblebuf

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 12:35:06 am »
BB

So it is obvious that the same message was not being given to both the Jews and the Gentiles. There is only one way to salvation, that is clear, but the Church and Israel are not the same. If you believe that the church is going to be ruptured before the tribulation, what could the tribulation and the millennium be about if it's not a bout the Jews? Why is it that the temple will again be rebuilt and animal sacrifices will resume?

There will always be a remnant of Israel that will be a part of the body of Christ. Revelation tells us that there will be at least 144,000 that will go through the tribulation.

You're right BB it's something to think about :-\

The king and kingdom was promised to the nation of Israel

Luke 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

The grace of God is offered freely to all

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

The kingdom was spoken about since the world began

Acts 3:21-25 21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

The dispensation of God’s grace was kept secret since the world began

Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

fredjames

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2018, 12:58:02 am »
Receiving Salvation from the Kingdom of GOD of above promised to the house of Jacob, as there were a remnant chosen by grace, henceforth through them were also promised to the Gentiles. For GOD ordained so that the Gospel of the Kingdom be preached to the lost tribes of Israel first, and then will go to the Gentiles. That is upon when the remaining 'partial harden' Jews in Israel reject the Gospel and have their MESSIAH crucified by the Gentiles. Unknowingly the Jews actually offered their MESSIAH as a sacrifice for the atonement of all sins once and for all. As the Passover lamb of GOD who have come to take away the sins of the world.   

Luke 1:

32. He shall be great, and be called SON of the HIGHEST: and the LORD GOD shall give unto Him the throne of His father David: (as a man and as the MESSIAH promised to and to liberate Israel from their enemies)
33. And He shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of His Kingdom there shall be no end.

Romans 10:

16. But they(Israel) have not all obeyed the Gospel. For E-sa'-ias saith, LORD, who hath believed our report?
17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD.
18. But I say, "Have they not heard?" Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the earth.
19. But I say, "Did not Israel know?" First Moses saith, "I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation(Gentiles) I will anger you."
20. But E-sa'-ias is very bold, and saith, "I was found of them(Gentiles) that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them(Gentiles) that asked not after me."
21. But to Israel he saith, "All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto to a disobedient and gainsaying people(Gentiles)."

Romans 11:

25. For I would not, brethren, that ye(Gentiles) should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye(Gentiles) be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, "There shall come out of Si'-on the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27. For this is MY Covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28. As concerning the Gospel, they are enemies for your(Gentile) sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the forefathers' sakes.
29. For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance.
30. For as ye(Gentiles) in times past have not believed GOD, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31. Even so have these also now not believe, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
32. For GOD hath concluded them all in unbelief, that HE might have mercy upon all.

fredjames

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2018, 01:25:20 am »
For receiving Salvation to get into the Kingdom of GOD is one thing, and being in the Kingdom of GOD henceforth is another, where JESUS through Apostle Paul says,

Philippians 2:

12. Wherefore, my beloved, *as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, *work out your own Salvation with fear and trembling. ~ ' * ' - Phil. 1:5&6 ; 4:15 / - 2Peter1:10

2 John 1:

9. Whoever transgresseth, and abide not in the doctrine of CHRIST, hath not GOD. He that abideth in the doctrine of CHRIST, he hath both the FATHER and the SON.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 07:29:32 pm by fredjames »