Author Topic: NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES  (Read 949 times)

biblebuf

NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES
« on: May 20, 2018, 12:12:27 am »

NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES

Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity And cleanse me from my sin. (Psa. 51:2 )
'I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned against Me and by which they have transgressed against Me. (Jer. 33:8 ) And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness. ( Lev 16:16 ) "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. (Ezek. 36:25 )
Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.(John 3:5 ) Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling those who have been defiled sanctify for the cleansing of the flesh, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? (Heb. 9:12, 13, 14)
Nevertheless He saved them for the sake of His name, That He might make His power known. (Psa. 106:8 ) Not to us, O LORD, not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth. (Psa. 115:1 )

Fat

Re: NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 11:05:30 am »
Re: NEITHER BY THE BLOOD OF GOATS AND CALVES NOR ANGELS.

The blood of Michael doesn’t get it ( IMHO )

Iconoclast

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 06:19:38 am »
Hebrews 9:12-14 speaks of an accomplished Covenant death that was an actual propitiation...not potential.

SovereignGrace

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 03:10:00 pm »
Hebrews 9:12-14 speaks of an accomplished Covenant death that was an actual propitiation...not potential.

Amen.