Christian and Church News > Christian community in the news

Preacher’s Wife Works at Local Abortion Clinic, She Says “God’s a Forgiving God”

(1/1)

Hal:

Preacher’s Wife Works at Local Abortion Clinic, She Says “God’s a Forgiving God”

Callie Chatman’s Linkedin page says that she is a licensed, ordained Minister New Elam Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama. Callie’s bio also states that she worked as a Youth Minister and Adult Sunday School Teacher and she assists the pastor in any means necessary.
Oddly, it also says she works at Reproductive Health, an abortion clinic in Alabama.
According to a pro-life activist who side walk counsels outside an abortion clinic in Montgomery, Callie Chatman indeed works for Reproductive Health Services abortion clinic in Montgomery. A video uploaded by pro-life activist David Day, allegedly shows that Callie’s husband, Pastor Louis Chatman of New Elam Baptist Church (below), dropping his wife off at the abortion clinic.

Ironically, David Day, Sr., told Christian News Network that Chatman has worked at Reproductive Health Services for years, along with her son Jerome, who is employed as a security guard at the location.

“I was stunned that there is actually a pastor’s wife that works there,” Day said. “I can’t image this pastor whose wife works at the clinic and his people not knowing.”

“I’ve spoken to her one-on-one, and she tells me that women know what they’re doing—they know what [abortion] is—but she says that there’s no sin greater [than God’s forgiveness], that we’re not to judge and that God forgives,” he outlined. “It’s always the same thing: We’re not to judge and God forgives. There’s none of us without sin, is what she says.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/03/02/preachers-wife-works-at-local-abortion-clinic-she-says-gods-a-forgiving-god/

Bob:

--- Quote ---“I’ve spoken to her one-on-one, and she tells me that women know what they’re doing—they know what [abortion] is—but she says that there’s no sin greater [than God’s forgiveness], that we’re not to judge and that God forgives,” he outlined. “It’s always the same thing: We’re not to judge and God forgives. There’s none of us without sin, is what she says.”

--- End quote ---

So it's OK to drive the car in a drive by shooting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version