Author Topic: "Deception!"  (Read 1739 times)

fredjames

"Deception!"
« on: March 07, 2018, 10:44:41 pm »
Brethren, who are devoted to the 'All Scripture = HOLY BIBLE' and profited from them spiritual sound doctrine knowledge, i hope you are aware of the popery and jesuit's deception. Their goal from the dark ages itself was to persecute Protestant and Reformers who translated the Holy Bible and the literate from them Christians, and also destroy all their translations and writings.

But at the present ages when the Protestant were unstoppable and growing, from oxford they formed in the other renowned universities in England a body of 'higher criticism''. This body devise a method of finding fault, undermining and discrediting our Protestant HOLY BIBLE, especially our 'King James Version'.  The enemy wants to suppress the 'Light' that exposes their 'darkness', even their dogmas by forgery over the years. Therefore in order to win all of us back to popery and catholicism. The jesuit to date in disguise have vastly infiltrated our states and churches worldwide in order to deceive many back to popery and catholicism.   

Please, to those who have not watch this documentary, please do so, for is said there that they are unable to recognize the differences to a point, 'A Protestant is a jesuit and a jesuit is a Protestant.' Brethren, remember that the 'tares' grew together with the 'wheat', in the same field. They were only separated on the day of harvest.   

Therefore watch in you tube,

'Tares Among The Wheat'
(Sequel to "A Lamp in the Dark")

Moss

Re: "Deception!"
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 11:59:40 pm »
Fred,

Could you post a link to the documentary?

Thanks Moss

fredjames

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 12:09:59 am »
Sorry, dear Moss, all i am getting is 'invalid link'.

But nevertheless, Brethren, whether Google or Firefox, just type in, 'Tares Among The Wheat youtube'. And please choose on the one that says after, (Sequel to "A Lamp in the Dark"), where the cartoon figure is, the pope wearing his crown. If i am not mistaken it is pope gregory, i guess.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:25:28 am by fredjames »

Moss

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 12:17:08 am »
I found it:

fredjames

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 12:52:33 am »
Thank you, brethren, very informative to our faith, and what is the plans of the vatican against the Protestant believers, as the jesuit have deceive many in our sect not to rely on the 'Sola Scriptura' of the Protestant and Reformers over the years. And to date our sect have 'back slide' and coming close under popery and jesuit's trap who are working like the intelligence, CIA, to crackdown all Protestant believes and dogma against Rome, back to popery and catholicism.

That is why it started out in some states in American, one cannot practice their Christianity openly. And how ironic is that when it is a Protestant Christian country to begin with, and to where it is now. This includes in many other countries as well, even to persecuting them unjustly, and the rest flee. As i believe the popery and jesuit are behind it, since their atrocities against the 'Pilgrim Church'.

Brethren, please take this topic in our thoughts for awareness, and not for condemnation, but prayers for our adversaries and for our people to 'wake up'.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:32:43 am by fredjames »

fredjames

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 03:31:51 am »
Brethren, i want to share with you another horrifying similarities, and perceive for yourselves whether the popery and jesuit were behind the massacre and genocide of the Jews by hitler and joseph starlin. And hitler come from a Christian family too. And to justify they did right, what would the politician and popery, that is, church and state usually say is, 'ethnic cleansing'. Even Christians beginning from king herod of Israel, to the emperor Nero, and until king constantine. A temporary relieve, and then from the popery and crusaders, and jesuit, and muslims.

Okay, to the similarities in relativeness to one of the method used in annihilating their so called adversaries, the Torah believing Jews and the Holy Bible believing Christian, is the 'cremation chamber' used during holocaust. And the same was found prior to when vatican was siege and practically the city was in ruins, by the spanish i suppose. And where it's leader exposed what vatican had in it's dungeon, and not surprising to the Protestant and Reformers, 'cremation chamber'. Her actions further in atrocities towards the saints is similar to her mother, 'paganism rome', who had other ancient methods of torture. They all since, to the anti-CHRIST to come, come under the 'Tares', satan sown among the 'Wheat', which our LORD sown initially. 

In the book of Revelation, the dragon went to wage war with the woman with a crown of twelve stars and her child. The woman is 'Jerusalem', and i believe the twelve stars are angels, ones assigned over the twelve tribes of Israel. And Jerusalem is about to give and gave birth to a male child, the MESSIAH, and the dragon went after the male child. But the MESSIAH, the male child was caught up to GOD and to HIS Throne, perhaps the resurrected and ascended MESSIAH. And the dragon went after the woman, Jerusalem where she was oppressed by the romans. Then the dragon went to make war with rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of GOD and hold the testimony of JESUS.

Now back to popery and jesuit, the vatican rome, the mystery babylon which sits on seven hills. The 'great whore' who rides on the beast who governs the whole world, the anti-CHRIST. At one point the great whore, who have in her cup the blood of all martyr of the 'Sola Scriptura', 50 million of them to be estimated, she was dumped off by the beast and his government. And then her city was destroyed to smokes which could be seen by many miles away, in awe... No onlookers then could comprehend what has just happened to her. By the time she with the beast, the false prophet, the Jews in Jerusalem and with the world, already would have persecuted many 'Sola Scriptura' Christians. That is during the three and half years Tribulation mentioned by JESUS in the Gospels of the Holy Bible.

From there i believe the beast will gather all the armies of the world and assemble in the plain of Meggido, to wage war and annihilate Israel. And also that's when the LORD JESUS CHRIST and all His angels will come from Heaven to their rescue.             

Hal

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 01:29:07 pm »
 It’s hard to dispute the Catholic Church is the harlot in revelation 17.

The YouTube discussion about which bible is the true bible is full of the KJV only crowd. These people are as unbiblical as the Catholic Church.

IMHO
Hal

JB Horn

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 12:23:27 am »
It’s hard to dispute the Catholic Church is the harlot in revelation 17.

The YouTube discussion about which bible is the true bible is full of the KJV only crowd. These people are as unbiblical as the Catholic Church.

IMHO
Hal

I speak and understand 21th century American english so I like the translations like HCSB and NAS. I do not like the NIV because it mistranslates a number of verses. Also I like the translations that point out that areas like in Mark 16 actually stopped at verse 8 and verses 9-20 were added 1100 years after Marks death. There are a few other verses in the KJV that were added to the transcripts by the church of Rome that made it into the KJV because they translated from flawed copies.

IMHO
JB

fredjames

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 08:59:28 pm »
I speak and understand 21th century American english so I like the translations like HCSB and NAS. I do not like the NIV because it mistranslates a number of verses. Also I like the translations that point out that areas like in Mark 16 actually stopped at verse 8 and verses 9-20 were added 1100 years after Marks death. There are a few other verses in the KJV that were added to the transcripts by the church of Rome that made it into the KJV because they translated from flawed copies.

IMHO
JB

If any of the Brethren watch the video link posted to this tread, by the help of a brother, and other related videos as well in you tube, also the, 'The Lamp in the Dark', know that both, the codex vatican version and the KJV version varies not entirely.

The vatican have altered some of the Scriptures of Erasmus, who translated the Greek text to Latin version. That is to their advantage, and call it, the 'codex vaticanas', if i am not mistaken. This is to once again have control over all the churches in the world which they have lost to the Protestant and Reformers, as before back under papacy and Catholicism. And this have been the work of the Jesuit, and they have been the influence of scholars behind the sect called, 'higher criticism'. Established for the purpose in order to device faults findings in our 'Sola Scriptura', discrediting them to our faith and the world.

Our KJV version, 80% is from the Geneva Bible. And do research henceforth in you tube, and assuredly it is not coming from Rome version. The KJV is the most hated of Rome, which it is not able to destroy to date, but deceitfully in fault findings.

There are manuscript found by archeology, that some of the added things claimed by people, including by 'JB Horn', in the Gospel according to Mark, are actually found to be in the discovered script. i have watched this but i can't remember which documentary.     

JB Horn

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 11:57:05 pm »
If any of the Brethren watch the video link posted to this tread, by the help of a brother, and other related videos as well in you tube, also the, 'The Lamp in the Dark', know that both, the codex vatican version and the KJV version varies not entirely.

The vatican have altered some of the Scriptures of Erasmus, who translated the Greek text to Latin version. That is to their advantage, and call it, the 'codex vaticanas', if i am not mistaken. This is to once again have control over all the churches in the world which they have lost to the Protestant and Reformers, as before back under papacy and Catholicism. And this have been the work of the Jesuit, and they have been the influence of scholars behind the sect called, 'higher criticism'. Established for the purpose in order to device faults findings in our 'Sola Scriptura', discrediting them to our faith and the world.

Our KJV version, 80% is from the Geneva Bible. And do research henceforth in you tube, and assuredly it is not coming from Rome version. The KJV is the most hated of Rome, which it is not able to destroy to date, but deceitfully in fault findings.

There are manuscript found by archeology, that some of the added things claimed by people, including by 'JB Horn', in the Gospel according to Mark, are actually found to be in the discovered script. i have watched this but i can't remember which documentary.   

For those that are interested:

http://www.bible-researcher.com/endmark.html

fredjames

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 03:14:13 am »
There can be many contradictory documentaries even against our 'Sola Scriptura', to the accusation of us adding words compared to the original manuscript text, especially here mentioned in regards to the Gospel according to Mark, by dear 'JB Horn'.

Let me ask you brethren, does that addition debunks the context of what is being said in the original manuscript itself.....?

And we know by wisdom that the Greek text cannot be translated word to word into English, even to understand what the Greek writer is trying to interpret. Therefore our forefather scholars translate them to English and give added explanation to what the Greek writer is saying, even in context to the New Testament manuscript, according to the wisdom give them.

And that is why we have some earlier translated versions given by our Pilgrim church, Protestant and Reformers forefathers, to the KJV, which the vatican very much want to destroy through the jesuit until today. They are in disguise as wolves in sheep clothing, and are among us as 'tares'. They even hold positions and are influence in our church and the Protestant state and government beguiling the weak within. They stir up problems politically, that is by state, and as they do by the church, holding positions in our board contradicting our faith from our forefathers, in order to destroy our 'Sola Scriptura' given by them, which we have been believing ever since in faith and works, from our mind, heart, soul and strength.

Their deceitful influence have caused the divisions in the Protestants, to various denomination and cult churches. Today's churches and their leaders, and their sermons and the doctrines they choose to give based on certain Scriptures taken out of context, results to all the 'circus' happening within.

i am not the judge, but a witness to a judge and HIS Word, who said, "You will recognize them by their fruit." 

Historian wrote about the jesuit among us in disguise and deceit, as 'Sola Scriptura' fault finders, the KJV to date. They can be among us even, discussing the Holy Bible and 'fault finding' as well, while we still defend by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT.

They wrote during our Protestant forefather's time that, 'A jesuit is a Protestant, and a Protestant is a jesuit.' 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 03:17:04 am by fredjames »

Fat

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 07:19:50 pm »
1 John 5:7

7.  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (KJV)

7. For there are three that testify: 8.the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. (NAS)

This longer reading is found only in eight late manuscripts, four of which have the words in a marginal note.  Most of these manuscripts (2318, 221, and [with minor variations] 61, 88, 429, 629, 636, and 918) originate from the 16th century; the earliest manuscript, codex 221 (10th century), includes the reading in a marginal note which was added sometime after the original composition. Thus, there is no sure evidence of this reading in any Greek manuscript until the 1500s; each such reading was apparently composed after Erasmus’ Greek NT was published in 1516. Indeed, the reading appears in no Greek witness of any kind (either manuscript, patristic, or Greek translation of some other version) until AD 1215 (in a Greek translation of the Acts of the Lateran Council, a work originally written in Latin). This is all the more significant, since many a Greek Father would have loved such a reading, for it so succinctly affirms the doctrine of the Trinity.2 The reading seems to have arisen in a fourth century Latin homily in which the text was allegorized to refer to members of the Trinity.  From there, it made its way into copies of the Latin Vulgate, the text used by the Roman Catholic Church.

fredjames

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 02:16:37 am »
Brethren, the Protestant of this age have been deceived by the disguised jesuit, who have form the 'higher criticism' society in order to deceitfully find fault and attack against our 'Sola Scriptura', for errors and inconsistency, especially on the closest version which is the Authorized KJV version. The 'Sola Scriptura' have cause a lot catholics leaving the papacy and catholicism, to Protestant. And the vatican is furious enough to destroy the Protestant and their works, and unjustly labeled them as 'heretics'.

Therefore again brethren, we can witness how history repeats itself, the resemblance and similarity of 'the tares among the wheat'. From the very time of CHRIST JESUS of Nazareth in Israel, with His disciples and His church from Jerusalem, they did face the same agony of faith believing in and following the Word of GOD. They stirred the same furiousness in the leaders of Israel in Jerusalem, like the Protestant did the leaders of the catholic church in vatican. The leaders of Israel witnessed that many Jews were believing and following JESUS the Word of GOD, His disciples and His church, until one of them said during JESUS' time that, "Look, the whole world is following Him now." The same when the vatican lost a lot of catholics worldwide, who believed and followed the Pilgrim Church, Protestant and Reformers who themselves believed and followed the Word of GOD in the 'Sola Scriptura'.

And when the leaders of Israel labeled JESUS the Word of GOD, His disciples and His church, as teachers of 'heresy', and therefore persecuting them from CHRIST JESUS the Word of GOD, His disciples and His church as 'heretics', against the Law of Moses. The same vatican labeled the Pilgrim Church, the Reformers, the Protestant and their church, who believed and followed the Word of GOD in the 'Sola Scriptura', as teachers of 'heresy'. And therefore vatican persecuted them as 'heretics', against the papacy of Roman catholic church.

Witness for yourselves and lest slumber and be in ignorance after this given prophesy to distinguishing between the actual 'tares among the wheat', and are among us. And we perceive by the parable of JESUS in the Gospel that the seed of tares was sown in the same field which the LORD sown the wheat, by satan. The seed of wheat sown by the LORD, the Word of GOD and the Kingdom of GOD, is full of grace and truth, and life abundantly. But seed of tares sown by satan, the word of satan and the kingdom of satan, is full of deceit and lies, and dead being robbed, killed and destroyed.

(WYC) Revelation 12:

17. And the dragon was wroth against the woman [is wroth to the woman], and he went to make battle with others of her seed, that keep the commandments of GOD, and have the witnessing of JESUS CHRIST.

May GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST bless HIS church.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:29:00 am by fredjames »