Author Topic: HE WILL SUSTAIN YOU  (Read 571 times)

biblebuf

HE WILL SUSTAIN YOU
« on: March 10, 2018, 06:49:08 pm »
HE WILL SUSTAIN YOU

Mat 6:25, 26, 28, 30, 31 "For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, [as to] what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, [as to] what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?  "Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and [yet] your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? . "And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin . "But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is [alive] today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, [will He] not much more [clothe] you? You of little faith!  Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

Luke 12:29 “And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying.

John 6:27  "Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal."

Luke 22:35. And He said to them, "When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?" They said, "[No], nothing."

Heb 13:5  [Make sure that] your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

Jeremiah 17:7, 8. "Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD And whose trust is the LORD.
"For he will be like a tree planted by the water, That extends its roots by a stream And will not fear when the heat comes; But its leaves will be green, And it will not be anxious in a year of drought Nor cease to yield fruit.

Psalm 55:22. Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

Philippians 4:6. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Luke 21:34. "Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap;

Rom 8:32  He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?