Author Topic: 'Marriage'  (Read 2844 times)

fredjames

'Marriage'
« on: March 13, 2018, 03:24:53 am »
Is marriage between a husband and a wife, is a three way thing including GOD, called the marriage trinity.....?

But in the New Testament GOD teaches through LORD JESUS CHRIST, who is full of grace and truth, otherwise disturbing....

(WYC) Luke 14:

26. If any man cometh to me [If any man come to me], and hateth not his father, and mother, and wife, and sons, and brethren, and sisters, and yet [forsooth] his own life, he may not be my disciple.
27. And he that beareth not his cross, and cometh after me, may not be my disciple.

33. So therefore each of you, that foresaketh not all things that he hath [that renounceth not, or foresaketh not, all things he wieldeth], may not be my disciple.

Matthew 28:

19. Therefore go ye, and teach all folks, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST;
20. teaching them to keep all things I have commanded to you, and lo! I am with you in all days, into the end of the world.

biblebuf

Re: 'Marriage'
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 07:09:47 pm »
Is marriage between a husband and a wife, is a three way thing including GOD, called the marriage trinity.....?

But in the New Testament GOD teaches through LORD JESUS CHRIST, who is full of grace and truth, otherwise disturbing....

(WYC) Luke 14:

26. If any man cometh to me [If any man come to me], and hateth not his father, and mother, and wife, and sons, and brethren, and sisters, and yet [forsooth] his own life, he may not be my disciple.
27. And he that beareth not his cross, and cometh after me, may not be my disciple.

33. So therefore each of you, that foresaketh not all things that he hath [that renounceth not, or foresaketh not, all things he wieldeth], may not be my disciple.

Matthew 28:

19. Therefore go ye, and teach all folks, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST;
20. teaching them to keep all things I have commanded to you, and lo! I am with you in all days, into the end of the world.

The word hate here is used to mean lesser love.

G3404   (Strong)
μισέω
miseō
mis-eh'-o
From a primary word μῖσος misos (hatred); to detest (especially to persecute); by extension to love less: - hate (-ful).
Total KJV occurrences: 42

After all is it not written:

"It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the LORD your God and to serve Him with all your heart and all your soul, Deuteronomy 11:13

But yet:

"The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' Matthew 22:39

The Lord comes before even yourself, remember you and your wife are one flesh, but Christ is the head of your family.

John 17:21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:13:58 pm by biblebuf »

fredjames

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 04:55:08 am »
The word hate here is used to mean lesser love.

Dear 'biblebuf', as it is written,

(AKJV) James 3:

1. My brethren, be not many masters(teachers), knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation(stricter judgement).

The Scripture in context 'debunks' your false teaching in regards to Luke 14:26, that 'hate here is used to mean lesser love'.

Well brethren, we missed out verse 33 in context, where it is written what CHRIST meant by 'hate'.

(AKJV) Luke 14:

33. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

And JESUS said in another account that whosoever forsake 'these' for the Kingdom sake, will gain even more.

Why?

Matthew 8:

21. And another of His disciples said unto Him, LORD, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
22. But JESUS said unto him, Follow me, and let the dead bury their dead.

Therefore JESUS calls His disciples to forsake all those who are dead in sin and death, as well as those who have physically died, and follow Him. And how will these still alive but dead to sin and death will 'live'?

John 5:

25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the SON of GOD: and they that hear shall live.

Ephesians 2:

1. And you hath HE quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with CHRIST, (by grace ye are saved;)

The Lord comes before even yourself, remember you and your wife are one flesh, but Christ is the head of your family.

Again, the Scripture debunks your false teaching, for as it is written,

(AKJV) 1 Corinthians 11:

3. But I would have you know, that the Head of every man is CHRIST; and the head of the woman is the man; and the HEAD of CHRIST is GOD.

Concerning 'one flesh', can also mean,

(AKJV) Ephesians 5:

31. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning CHRIST and the church.   

John 17:21 that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.

These prayer JESUS prayed for His men disciples, and too for the men disciples through them whom they will disciple, after Him. And they are the church, and with them are those who come in 'subordinate' to them and through them to CHRIST.

They are the disciples as today according to 2 Timothy 3: 16 & 17, so that a man of GOD may be perfect, thoroughly furnished for every good works.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:04:28 am by fredjames »

biblebuf

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27:24 am »
I can’t believe what you are saying, that men are told to hate their wives.

Is not the Church the bride of Christ?

Does Christ hate the Church?

Are not commanded to love are neighbors?

You would love your neighbors but hate your wife?

You believe that Christ teaches you that He hates the Church?

To the reader:
Satan is the master of deception always check the words of the man that calls himself FredJames with the scripture.
Fred teaches us that the scripture contradicts itself, this is blasphemy.

BB
God is the author of love, not hate.

Moss

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 11:42:43 am »
BB

You’re right, love your wife as Christ loves the Church. I have never seen anyone that did not understand the meaning of Luke 14:26 that called themselves Christian. This would completely change the nature of G-d.

Zant Law

• ZLaw
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 12:25:01 pm »
“No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth."”
Luke‬ 16:13‬ NASB‬‬

So can a servant, serve the king and queen, without hating one of them?

If the jobsite Foreman and the owner of the company are both your bosses, do you have to hate one of them?

fredjames

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 04:19:11 am »
Dear 'biblebuf', as it is written,

(AKJV) James 3:

1. My brethren, be not many masters(teachers), knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation(stricter judgement).

The Scripture in context 'debunks' your false teaching in regards to Luke 14:26, that 'hate here is used to mean lesser love'.

Well brethren, we missed out verse 33 in context, where it is written what CHRIST meant by 'hate'.

(AKJV) Luke 14:

33. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

And JESUS said in another account that whosoever forsake 'these' for the Kingdom sake, will gain even more.

Why?

Matthew 8:

21. And another of His disciples said unto Him, LORD, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
22. But JESUS said unto him, Follow me, and let the dead bury their dead.

Therefore JESUS calls His disciples to forsake all those who are dead in sin and death, as well as those who have physically died, and follow Him. And how will these still alive but dead to sin and death will 'live'?

John 5:

25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the SON of GOD: and they that hear shall live.

Ephesians 2:

1. And you hath HE quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with CHRIST, (by grace ye are saved;)

Brethren, further to verify, a disciple of JESUS was not allowed to go and bury his own biological father who is physically dead. And JESUS said, 'Follow Me and let the dead bury the dead.' - Matthew 8:21&22

This is in conjunction to what JESUS said to His disciple in Luke 14:26 & 33;

26. If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Practically JESUS is saying to His disciples, the living to have nothing to do with the dead, but merely to follow Him.

Matthew 10:

34. Think not I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35. For I am come to set a man at varience against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36. And a man's foe shall be they of his own household.

That is until they hear His voice and the ones He disciple's voice, and 'live'. Therefore from 'hate' and 'forsake', to 'love' and 'embrace' those who hear their voice and 'live', from darkness to the Light of the Gospel.

John 5:25 - Those who will hear His voice and 'live'.

John 17:

13. And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
14. I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

And those who will listen to the disciple's voice (And we from the Gospel according to Matthew to the Gospel according to the Revelation of John, the New Testament in the HOLY BIBLE)

17. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
20. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Brethren, these teaching refers to those who come from a non-Christian family, where individually hearing to the word of truth through His disciples who have been disciple prior, have come to believe through them. Therefore these individuals are called to discipleship to follow JESUS through those He have sanctified, who will disciple them further.

This has nothing to do with those who are already the bride of CHRIST, His church, as Biblebuf exaggerates about repeatedly. In the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST i forgive 'biblebuf' for falsely accusing me, with 'Moss' along side, and likewise others who join in ignorantly. And whom i am not, further in my given thorough clarification henceforth. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 04:23:31 am by fredjames »

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2018, 11:01:09 am »
I am locking this topic because it is a deliberate attempt to distort the Bible .

Brother Fred, you see what pleases your eyes and hear what tickles your ears.