Author Topic: Abortionist Who Said She Cuts Unborn Babies’ Cords So They Can’t Scream  (Read 1675 times)

Moss

Abortionist Who Said She Cuts Unborn Babies’ Cords So They Can’t Scream Deletes Her Post

Abortionist Leah Torres deleted her brutally honest tweet about killing unborn babies this week after it resulted in a lot of bad publicity for the abortion industry.

Torres, a Utah abortionist who is active on Twitter, posted the original tweet Sunday in response to someone criticizing her work.

When the person asked if Torres hears the screams of the babies who she aborts, she replied:

“You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx. I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a ‘uterus ripper outer,’ if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy.”

The sickening reality of abortion that Torres callously exposed garnered a lot of attention from LifeNews.com and other conservative media outlets and figures.

On Thursday, Torres deleted her original post as a result of the backlash.

http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/17/abortionist-who-said-she-cuts-unborn-babies-cords-so-they-cant-scream-deletes-her-post/

Fat

I won’t apologize for performing medicine.

Is that what you do? Hitler called it the final solution.

JB Horn

I feel sorry for people like her and the women that have these abortions. They are going to stand in front of our Lord someday (as we all will) and give an account of their actions and maybe forced to listen to the screams for eternity.

JB

macuser

What can you say to this, it’s just unbelievable.
Paul foretold this in Romans one.

Fat

What can you say to this, it’s just unbelievable.
Paul foretold this in Romans one.

It is the nature of man, we have fallen.