Author Topic: THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD  (Read 1818 times)

biblebuf

THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD
« on: April 04, 2018, 12:43:02 am »
 THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD

1 Timothy 3:15. but in case I am delayed, [I write] so that you will know how one ought to conduct himself in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.

Ephesians 2:20. having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner [stone],

Ephesians 1:22. And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Colossians 1:24. Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions.

Ephesians 5:23. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself [being] the Savior of the body.

Acts 20:28. "Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

Ephesians 3:10. so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly [places].

Romans 12:5. so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.

Galatians 3:28. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 10:17. Since there is one bread, we who are many are one body; for we all partake of the one bread.

1 Corinthians 12:13. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

Hal

Re: THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:24:12 am »
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

1 Corinthians 6:15-20
Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be!

Ephesians 2:19-22
So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household,

1 Peter 2:5
Verse Concepts
you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.