Author Topic: He knows those who take refuge in Him  (Read 811 times)

biblebuf

He knows those who take refuge in Him
« on: April 28, 2018, 02:38:02 pm »
He knows those who take refuge in Him

Psalm 65:5 By awesome [deeds] You answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, You who are the trust of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest sea;

Proverbs 14:26  In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, And his children will have refuge.

Isaiah 26:4 "Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, [we have] an everlasting Rock.

Nah 1:7 The LORD is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble, And He knows those who take refuge in Him.

Psalm 36:7 How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.

1 Pet 5:7 casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

Psalm 9:10  And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.

Psalm 31:14 But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD, I say, "You are my God."

2 Cor 1:9 indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead;

Psalm 119:42 So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word.

Ephesians 3:12 in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.

2 Cor 3:4 Such confidence we have through Christ toward God.

2 Timothy 1:12. For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.

Fat

Re: He knows those who take refuge in Him
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 07:59:46 pm »
Trust =Faith =Relying on =Relationship