Author Topic: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness  (Read 1613 times)

biblebuf

The fruit of the Spirit is temperance. (Gal. 5:22 )
Every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. (1 Cor. 9:25-27 )
Be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess: but be filled with the Spirit. (Eph. 5:18 )
If any man will come after me let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Matt. 16:24 )
Let us not sleep, as do others: but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober. (1 Thes. 5:6-8) Denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world: looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ. (Titus 2:12 , 13 )

Fat

The natural man can not make it to righteousness on his own!

Hal

There could be no salvation without the guidance of the Spirit. We could not fight the fight without our Helper.