Author Topic: It is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven  (Read 1928 times)

biblebuf

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends. (John 15:15 )
The Lord said, shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do? (Gen. 18:17 ) It is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven. (Matt. 13:11 ) God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. (1 Cor. 2:10 ) Even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory. (1 Cor. 2:7 )
Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. (Psa. 65:4 ) The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him: and he will shew them his covenant. (Psa. 25:14 ) I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. (John 17:8 )
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. (John 15:14 )