Author Topic: THE SPIRIT OF MEEKNESS  (Read 654 times)

biblebuf

THE SPIRIT OF MEEKNESS
« on: May 12, 2019, 05:39:23 pm »

THE SPIRIT OF MEEKNESS

Matthew 11:29
29. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

2 Timothy 2:25
25. In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Galatians 6:1
1. Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

2 Corinthians 10:1
1. Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:

1 Timothy 6:11
11. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

1 Peter 3:15
15. But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Galatians 5:23
23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

1 Corinthians 4:21
21. What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

James 3:13
13. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

1 Peter 3:15
15. But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: