Christian and Church News > Christian community in the news

Kanye West preaches ‘radical obedience’ to Jesus during Sunday service in Atlant

(1/1)

macuser:
Kanye West sounded a lot like a preacher testifying about Jesus during his most recent Sunday service held in an Atlanta, Ga., megachurch.

"Jesus, let's be specific," West shared, starting off singing and then speaking. "Because the road to hell is paved with, 'Oh, I'm just a good person.'"

"I've seen him work miracles in my life," West said. "You know the devil presents so many flashy, shiny objects. I've seen everything that the devil could've showed you via TV, videos, car dealerships, jewelry, houses, and I'll tell you..." He added, singing: "Nothin' beats God...and a sound mind."

Back into preacher mode, he declared: "Let's not be concerned with the opinions of men at all. Only the opinion of God. I know we say this is the culture or that is the culture. To be radically in service to Christ is the only culture that I want to know about."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-jesus-christian-kardashian-sunday-service

Fat:
Humm he may actually get it. God can reach anywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version