Author Topic: Why These Muslims Are Leaving Islam And Are Proud Of It  (Read 1149 times)

Moss

Why These Muslims Are Leaving Islam And Are Proud Of It
« on: September 25, 2019, 12:11:44 am »
Awesome Without Allah: Why These Muslims Are Leaving Islam And Are Proud Of It

For the past few days, the hashtag #AwesomeWithoutAllah is trending on Twitter. Ex-Muslims across the world are celebrating leaving Islam and sharing with ‘twitterati’ their happiness on being free from the shackles of Sharia and acquiring newfound freedoms which they could only imagine before.

On all the backlash that the 'Awesome without Allah' campaign is getting, EXMNA executive director Sarah Haider said she was 'amused by the many "omg it's the end of timess!!!" comments by believers in response to our billboards and the trending of #AwesomeWithoutAllah. I have good news! It's not THE end of times! It's the end of A time — the end of a time of religious privilege, abuse, persecution."
"If #exMuslims speaking up about their persecution, legalized murder in 12+ countries, their jailing & torture, myriad other horrors they face due to Islam makes YOU uncomfortable, it's because you can't bear to look at yourself in the mirror, have some shame!," EXMNA founder and president Muhammad Syed tweeted.

https://swarajyamag.com/world/awesome-without-allah-why-these-muslims-are-leaving-islam-and-are-proud-of-it

Frank T

Re: Why These Muslims Are Leaving Islam And Are Proud Of It
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 07:03:35 am »
I pray that they are coming to Christ and not just leaving ☪️.
It will do them no good to just leave Islam.

Moss

Re: Why These Muslims Are Leaving Islam And Are Proud Of It
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 11:54:51 pm »
I pray that they are coming to Christ and not just leaving ☪️.
It will do them no good to just leave Islam.

Agreed, salvation of the soul is far more important than salvation of the flesh. Curing your cancer would help you after you die from old age.