Author Topic: RETURN TO ME, FOR I HAVE REDEEMED YOU  (Read 907 times)

biblebuf

RETURN TO ME, FOR I HAVE REDEEMED YOU
« on: July 09, 2020, 12:25:57 am »

RETURN TO ME, FOR I HAVE REDEEMED YOU

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 ) And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins. (Matthew 3:6)That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, (Eph 5:26 )
For I know my transgressions, And my sin is ever before me. Against You, You only, I have sinned And done what is evil in Your sight, So that You are justified when You speak And blameless when You judge. (Psa. 51:3, 4 )
And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. (Luke 15:20 ) "I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you." (Isa. 44:22 ) I am writing to you, little children, because your sins have been forgiven you for His name's sake. (1 John 2:12 ) Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. (Eph. 4:32 ) "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. (Eze. 36:25 )
being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; (Rom. 3:24 ) But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.  (Rev. 3:4 )
This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth (1 John 5:6 )