Author Topic: PROMINENT RABBI BREAKS SILENCE: ‘MESSIAH COMING THIS YEAR!’  (Read 1096 times)

Moss

There have been 5,780 holidays of Rosh Hashanna since the creation of the world but if a prominent rabbi’s prediction proves true, in just a few short weeks, Rosh Hashanna number 5,781 will be quite special.
Rabbi Shalom Arush, an Israeli Breslov rabbi and founder of the Chut Shel Chessed Institutions, made an entirely uncharacteristic announcement: On September 18, Jews will be celebrating the last New Year without the Messiah.
“I am going to tell you with certainty that Hashem (God, literally ‘the name) will help us meet together after Rosh Hashanna,” Rabbi Arush said in an interview last week. “And remember well what I am telling you, that this Rosh Hashana will be the last one without Moshiach (Messiah). And it could very well be that on this Rosh Hashanna the Messiah will be revealed.”

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/157090/prominent-rabbi-breaks-silence-messiah-coming-this-year/

Hal

Re: PROMINENT RABBI BREAKS SILENCE: ‘MESSIAH COMING THIS YEAR!’
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 10:58:50 am »
I wish I could say I believed this mans prophecy, but he missed the first coming by 2000 years. The rapture is next on the time line.