Author Topic: PEACE OF GOD, WHICH PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING  (Read 828 times)

biblebuf

PEACE OF GOD, WHICH PASSETH ALL UNDERSTANDING
« on: December 01, 2020, 12:25:47 am »
For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.   (Isa 9:6)
The Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. (2 Thes. 3:16)
Peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come. (Rev. 1:4 ) The peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:7 ) for God is not [a God] of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. (1 Cor 14:33)
Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. (Luke 24:36 ) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27 ) "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)
The Comforter … even the Spirit of truth. (John 15:26 ) The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace. (Gal. 5:22 ) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God. (Rom. 8:16 )    In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety.  (Psa 4:8)
My presence shall go with thee and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? (Exo. 33:14-16 )   "Yield now and be at peace with Him; Thereby good will come to you.   ( Job 22:21)

Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.  (Rom 15:33)