Author Topic: I will pardon them whom I reserve  (Read 1152 times)

biblebuf

I will pardon them whom I reserve
« on: October 21, 2012, 09:26:05 pm »
The goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness. (Lev 16:22 )
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. (Psa 103:12 ) In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve. (Jer. 50:20 ) Thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea. (Mic 7:19 ) Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity? (Mic 7:18 )
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. (Isa 53:6 ) He shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong, because he hath poured out his soul unto death; and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. (Isa 53:11, 12 ) The Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. (John 1:29 )

JB Horn

Re: I will pardon them whom I reserve
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 10:20:29 am »
I am always amazed at how well the bible comes together after being written by so many men over such a long period of time. It has to show even to the unbelievers that there was one source of authorship.