Author Topic: Study questioins on Romans 3:1-8  (Read 963 times)

biblebuf

Study questioins on Romans 3:1-8
« on: November 07, 2012, 11:21:27 pm »
 Romans 3:1-8
1 So what advantage does the Jew have? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? 2 Considerable in every way. First, they were entrusted with the spoken words of God. 3 What then? If some did not believe, will their unbelief cancel God's faithfulness? 4 Absolutely not! God must be true, but everyone is a liar, as it is written: That You may be justified in Your words and triumph when You judge. 5 But if our unrighteousness highlights God's righteousness, what are we to say? I use a human argument: Is God unrighteous to inflict wrath? 6 Absolutely not! Otherwise, how will God judge the world? 7 But if by my lie God's truth is amplified to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? 8 And why not say, just as some people slanderously claim we say, "Let us do evil so that good may come"? Their condemnation is deserved!

1. What verses in this Scripture would help you to verify the fact that God’s Word is not submitted to man for his approval or opinion, but that it is given to be studied and obeyed?
2. In these first eight verses of Romans 3 , do you feel that Paul is dealing with those who, through faulty human reasoning, believe that they deserve God’s favor and will escape His wrath? What does this say to us today?
3. What strong phrase does Paul use in repudiating a violation of God’s truth? Do you feel on the authority of God’s Word we should be just as emphatic against erroneous concepts about Biblical principles and practices?