Author Topic: I had a vision of death.  (Read 672 times)

susanblange

I had a vision of death.
« on: December 18, 2021, 04:30:47 am »
God called me in August 1983, and I had a vision in October 1983. Numbers 12:6. "...if there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream". I had just finished with a bath and I was watching the water spin and drain. I was thinking about trying to remove all the suffering I had experienced in my life. Suddenly, a visual "dream" appeared to me. Hell was beneath me and it is a black hole. It is darkness, freezing cold, hyper-gravity and a bottomless Pit. I was in between Heaven and Hell, and a whirlwind came down from Heaven and it was situated directly above the whirlpool in the water. I was sucked into the entrances and there were tremendous forces pulling down on me that seemed to penetrate my entire body. But I was held in place and dark, geometric shapes were pulled out of me and went down the drain. When this happened, there was a loud "boom". Then I ascended through the eye of the whirlwind and when I got to the top there was tremendous sonlight which seemed to originate from the southeast. Pun intended. This was Saint James, California (San Diego). This city is on the Pacific Plate, the furthest point east. This vision ran through my mind in seconds, but when I recall it, it takes a few minutes. There is more, but I'll stop there.

admin

• Administrator
Re: I had a vision of death.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 08:22:53 am »
You should go write a book.
You could call it, My Mind In The Toilet,