Author Topic: The war of Psalm 83  (Read 4666 times)

JB Horn

The war of Psalm 83
« on: November 18, 2012, 03:27:58 pm »
Is the war of Psalm 83 the same as the war of 2 Chronicles 20, or is it that the war of Psalms 83 is not yet occurred?

Could it be that the war of Psalms 83 has occurred in modern times, 1967?

Fat

Re: The war of Psalm 83
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 08:31:13 pm »
I went searching out there on Internet and it seems like people are all over the place on this question. Most consensus, I believe, say that this is the first of the last three wars of end times. Even then it makes sense that it could be the war of 67 Six-Day War. You have the Ezekiel 38 and 39 which has all same players.

There is one thing though it appears that Asaph is saying that the Islamic armies will be destroyed, "Deal with them as [You did] with Midian, as [You did] with Sisera and Jabin at the Kishon River. They were destroyed at En-dor; they became manure for the ground."  They have been pushed back but I don't recall that they've ever been destroyed.

So in conclusion, I don't know!

JB Horn

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 09:47:35 am »
The war of 1967 was the first thing that came to my mind because I had to suit up for it  :) and it does fit the description of Ps 83 but seeing the current events I think it could be on tomorrows headlines. 

Frank T

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 09:22:58 am »
The war of 1967 was the first thing that came to my mind because I had to suit up for it  :) and it does fit the description of Ps 83 but seeing the current events I think it could be on tomorrows headlines.

Prophecies sometimes repeat themselves.

theseldomscene

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 12:47:51 am »
Prophecies sometimes repeat themselves.

yes, they do.

John 8:32

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 08:04:26 am »
Dan 11:40  And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41  He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Modern day Jordan...

Psa 83:5  For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
Psa 83:6  The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
Psa 83:7  Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
Psa 83:8  Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

Notice that Assur (Assyria) is joined together with the children of Lot.  Now who are the children of Lot?

Gen 19:36  Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
Gen 19:37  And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.
Gen 19:38  And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

so what we are seeing here is an end-time confederacy of Moab, Ammon and Edom (Jordan) and Assyria (modern day Germany).  When the Beast power roars down through this area, he does not invade Jordan because they have an agreement, a treaty, some accord and Jordan is spared.

JB Horn

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 09:06:43 am »
so what we are seeing here is an end-time confederacy of Moab, Ammon and Edom (Jordan) and Assyria (modern day Germany).  When the Beast power roars down through this area, he does not invade Jordan because they have an agreement, a treaty, some accord and Jordan is spared.

Hello John 8:32

Modern day Germany????
I think not - Genesis 2:14 Genesis 10:11-12.

indeed the truth shall set you free.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 09:49:12 am »
I guess we will see where Assyria migrated to and set up shop.

Fat

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 11:19:22 am »
I guess we will see where Assyria migrated to and set up shop.

LOL   Could be France :D

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 10:28:47 am »
LOL   Could be France :D

Nope, that would be Reuben.

Fat

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 12:23:25 pm »
Nope, that would be Reuben.

Oh I see the Tribe of Reuben will attack Israel, speaking German. This will be something that we should not miss when it happens.