Author Topic: John MacArthur said that the Democratic Party has adopted the sins of Romans 1  (Read 1813 times)

Moss

Evangelical pastor and author John MacArthur said that the Democratic Party has “adopted the sins of Romans 1 as their platform."
“And as you know,” MacArthur told his Southern California congregation on Sept. 30, “I’m not one to talk about politics as such, but I was essentially amazed that one of the historic parties here in the United States adopted the sins of Romans 1 as their platform. This is a new day in our country. Parties which used to differ on economics now differ dramatically on issues that invade the realm of God’s law and morality.”
MacArthur is an author, pastor of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, Calif., president of The Master’s College and Seminary, and a teacher at Grace to You media ministry.
“In an ideal situation, their platform would mean that the government passes out condoms so people can fornicate at will,” said MacArthur. “For those who happen to get pregnant in the process, the platform advocates that you kill the baby at the will of the mother, up and including the ninth month.”
“At the same time,” he said, “it advocates homosexual marriage, which is an oxymoron, an utter impossibility, and a gross violation of the law of God. And then, to add to that, the murder of abortion and then the platform originally leaving God out. All of that is Romans 1.

Video at link
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pastor-john-macarthur-democrats-adopted-sins-romans-1-their-platform

Zant Law

• ZLaw
It is not only the Democratic Party, remember that 83% of America call themselves Christians. It is America that has adopted the sends a Romans 1.

America is in rapid decline when it comes to its morals. I heard someone say, "how can God not bring judgment upon America after how He judge Sodom and Gomorrah?"

JB Horn

Hi Law

I doubt that there are 15% true Christians in America. I know that is a mass judgement I am making but we are told we will know them by their fruits. And what we have here is a country that feels it Christian to take from one person and give to another. And this has nothing to do with party affiliation.

America is being brought down so God's prophecy about Jerusalem can go forward. 

Moss

I truly believe we're coming to the end of the Church age. We are going get to the point that when the rapture does come nobody's going to notice :-)