Author Topic: He learned obedience through what He suffered  (Read 817 times)

biblebuf

He learned obedience through what He suffered
« on: December 21, 2012, 10:48:42 pm »
It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes. (Psa. 119:71 )
Though a Son, He learned obedience through what He suffered. (Heb. 5:8 ) and if children, also heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ-seeing that we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is going to be revealed to us.(Rom. 8:17, 18 )
Yet He knows the way I have taken; when He has tested me, I will emerge as pure gold. My feet have followed in His tracks; I have kept to His way and not turned aside.(Job 23:10, 11 )
Remember that the Lord your God led you on the entire journey these 40 years in the wilderness, so that He might humble you and test you to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep His commands.Keep in mind that the Lord your God has been disciplining you just as a man disciplines his son. So keep the commands of the Lord your God by walking in His ways and fearing Him. (Deut. 8:2, 5, 6 )