Author Topic: For thou hast fallen by thine iniquity  (Read 864 times)

biblebuf

For thou hast fallen by thine iniquity
« on: December 31, 2012, 10:33:36 am »
I sought him, but I found him not. (Song 3:1 )
Return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously. (Hos. 14:1, 2 )
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (Jas. 1:13-17 )
Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. (Psa. 27:14 ) It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. (Lam. 3:26 ) Shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? (Luke 18:7 )
Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. (Psa. 62:1, 5 )