Author Topic: The Unpardonable Sin  (Read 3642 times)

JB Horn

Re: The Unpardonable Sin
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 10:12:30 am »
No personage is granted the grace to escape from serving the penalty of eternal death by the faith of repenting of sins, plural. For the only Way of escape is the faith of repenting of a singular sin prior to the infraction of a law that has been added in accord to the recorded will of God for each man.
"For it is not those who (just) hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law (singular) who will be declared righteous." Rom. 2:13 There are no exceptions.
"And for Your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each man, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of his fellow man." Do you also judge yourself to not be within the inclusive term of God's stated will for "each man, too". Yes or No?  There are no exceptions, upstart.

LOL so now the unforgivable sin is forgivable?

Theodore A. Jones

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 10:26:08 am »
If you have committed the unforgivable sin by definition it will not be forgiven. If all other sins (plural) can be forgiven then you have a chance for salvation Rev. Don't you think it is time that you repent for YOUR SINS?

Psssssssssssst? "Do NOT call any man on earth father, i.e. reverendus L, Rev." Isn't this his command or are you the exception? Upstart.

JB Horn

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 10:50:07 am »
Psssssssssssst? "Do NOT call any man on earth father, i.e. reverendus L, Rev." Isn't this his command or are you the exception? Upstart.

This is not a Catholic board Rev. Jones and as usual you have added to the scriptures with your opinion. That is one problem with only having a Bible with one verse in it.

This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.  A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

macuser

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 11:03:17 am »
Quote from: JB
If you have committed the unforgivable sin by definition it will not be forgiven. If all other sins (plural) can be forgiven then you have a chance for salvation Rev. Don't you think it is time that you repent for YOUR SINS?

Quote from: Theodore A. Jones

You got him/her JB the good Rev. can't answer your question so he goes on a name calling attack.
P.S. The Dude is POed, spam warning given  ;D