Author Topic: You are a peculiar people  (Read 972 times)

biblebuf

You are a peculiar people
« on: March 04, 2013, 04:50:55 pm »

When Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" Then bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.. (John 19:30 ) He made the One who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.(2 Cor. 5:21 )
This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise. (Isa. 43:21 ) This is so that God's multi-faceted wisdom may now be made known through the church to the rulers and authorities in the heavens. This is according to the purpose of the ages, which He made in the Messiah, Jesus our Lord, (Eph. 3:10, 11 ) so that in the coming ages He might display the immeasurable riches of His grace in [His] kindness to us in Christ Jesus. (Eph. 2:7 )
After that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. (Eph. 1:13, 14 ) Ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light. (1 Pet. 2:9 )

clark thompson

Re: You are a peculiar people
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 01:18:27 pm »
I agree completely
amen