Author Topic: We suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together  (Read 1021 times)

biblebuf

We suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together
« on: March 21, 2013, 11:24:32 pm »
It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes. (Psa. 119:71 )
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered. (Heb. 5:8 ) We suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (Rom. 8:17, 18 )
He knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. (Job 23:10, 11 )
Thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the Lord thy God chasteneth thee. Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him. (Deut. 8:2, 5, 6 )

clark thompson

Re: We suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 05:05:15 pm »
to suffer is to live all suffer weather they are believers our unbelievers as believers we can grow through our suffering by relying on Jesus

Fat

Re: We suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 11:52:22 pm »
2 Corinthians 12:9
But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may reside in me.