Author Topic: Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God  (Read 1383 times)

biblebuf

Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God
« on: April 14, 2013, 12:10:19 am »
Honor the Lord with your possessions and with the first produce of your entire harvest;. (Prov. 3:9 )
He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. (2 Cor. 9:6 ) Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him. (1 Cor. 16:2 )
God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints and do minister. (Heb. 6:10 )
I beseech you … brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (Rom. 12:1 ) For Christ's love compels us, since we have reached this conclusion: if One died for all, then all died. And He died for all so that those who live should no longer live for themselves, but for the One who died for them and was raised. (2 Cor. 5:14, 15 ) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. (1 Cor. 10:31 )

Fat

Re: Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 09:37:20 am »
Is it easier to take man out of the world or the world out of man?

biblebuf

Re: Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 11:13:26 am »
Is it easier to take man out of the world or the world out of man?
I don't think that you could ever take the World out of man. But the more we give up of the world the closer to God we come.

Now I am coming to You, and I speak these things in the world so that they may have My joy completed in them. I have given them Your word. The world hated them because they are not of the world, as I am not of the world. I am not praying that You take them out of the world but that You protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, as I am not of the world.