Author Topic: The Major Cults teach 'Hellfire'.  (Read 8684 times)

biblebuf

Re: There ARE no Questions us JWs "Refuse" to Answer.
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2013, 04:11:22 pm »
"all  things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships..."

God (or your Gods) are in...HEAVEN.
He (or THEY) are INVISIBLE.
He (or THEY) have thrones.

Yes, God and Christ are "Before" or "Over" all things- but that STILL includes THEM...I it really , literally is "ALL".

It isn't.

I'm sorry but we teach One God, it is your NWT that teaches many gods. Do you dispute that?

theMadJW

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2013, 04:21:45 pm »
I'm sorry but we teach One God, it is your NWT that teaches many gods. Do you dispute that?

On BOTH counts; you teach 3 Gods- and SAY they are 1; that is for fools. Merley SAYING they are ONE doesn't make it so. Jesus FOLLOWERS are "One" with God- are they ar part of your mythical 'Godhead', too?

We are the ONLY ones I know of who TRULY believe in only one TRUE God- Jehovah- the God Jesus worships.

biblebuf

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2013, 04:49:53 pm »
On BOTH counts; you teach 3 Gods- and SAY they are 1; that is for fools. Merley SAYING they are ONE doesn't make it so. Jesus FOLLOWERS are "One" with God- are they ar part of your mythical 'Godhead', too?

We are the ONLY ones I know of who TRULY believe in only one TRUE God- Jehovah- the God Jesus worships.

No it is you that teaches three god's.

NWT
In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

We teach one God, the Trinity.

NAS
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

By the way isn't that a god you're book refers to an angel? So how many (a god) angels are there?

theMadJW

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2013, 04:57:28 pm »

theMadJW

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2013, 04:59:15 pm »
Neither Moses, nor Jesus, nor Angels that were referred to as "God" were LITREALLY God, but SPOKE for Him.

Is that the best shot you can take to 'prove' your Twinity Dogma?

biblebuf

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2013, 06:46:28 pm »
Neither Moses, nor Jesus, nor Angels that were referred to as "God" were LITREALLY God, but SPOKE for Him.

Is that the best shot you can take to 'prove' your Twinity Dogma?

Now that is typical for a JW changing the text to read in support of a lie.

The scripture reads:  The Lord answered Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother will be your prophet.

Therefore, holy brothers and companions in a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession; He was faithful to the One who appointed Him, just as Moses was in all God's household.

But you say the Word is a god, not like god, but a god and not to the Pharaoh but to the world. And you say the the Word is an angel and how many angels are there?

You keep coming up with the fact that your bible can't be taken literally but mine must be, why?

theMadJW

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2013, 06:38:34 am »
Poor BB, he has to resort to hypocrisy.
"LIKE" is added there as "OTHER" is to how Jesus made all OTHER things" in the NWT.

BOTH are correct- and "LIKE" would have been added to John 1:1, if translators were honest.

macuser

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2013, 03:10:49 pm »

You should get some help understanding the scriptures and what others teach about them. YOU'RE way off the mark.

freeman4

Re: The Major Cults teach 'Hellfire'.
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2013, 05:38:51 am »
First of all, Only those who become Gods sons and or daughters in His kingdom will be spirit and will live and reign with Him. Those who are not His will be resurrected and given a chance to become His. If they do not accept Him they are still flesh and blood and they will burn up and the will die. It will be the final death for them , no burning forever.

Fat

Re: The Major Cults teach 'Hellfire'.
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2013, 08:09:58 am »
First of all, Only those who become Gods sons and or daughters in His kingdom will be spirit and will live and reign with Him. Those who are not His will be resurrected and given a chance to become His. If they do not accept Him they are still flesh and blood and they will burn up and the will die. It will be the final death for them , no burning forever.

Can you back this up with scripture please?

JB Horn

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2013, 09:44:20 am »
Hey that is really great please answer this for me.

The Jehovah's Witnesses have a savior or do they have two saviors?
 As most people know the Jehovah's witnesses have rewritten the Bible for the sole purpose of separating Christ and God the Father. They still do not explain how they can have two saviors when in Isaiah 43:10-11 their own translation says, "YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none. I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.”

In many verses in their translation of the Bible such as acts 13:23 they refer to the Savior of Israel as Jesus. It is repeated again and acts 5:31 God exalted this one as Chief Agent and Savior to his right hand, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. And in 2 Timothy 1:10 they refer to the Savior as Jesus Christ. There are many more verses in the Bible such as first John 4:14, Titus 2:6-14, acts 4:9-12 Titus 1:1-16, 2 Timothy 1:10. Sometimes when the Savior is being referred to as Christ is in lower case and sometimes it is capitalized apparently for no rhyme or reason. It appears they've concentrated so hard on trying to divide the Father and the Son that they forgot that only one, according to the Father can be the savior of Israel.

1 John 4: (NWT)
14 In addition, we ourselves have beheld and are bearing witness that the Father has sent forth his Son as Savior of the world.

Titus 2: (NWT)
6 Likewise keep on exhorting the younger men to be sound in mind, 7 in all things showing yourself an example of fine works; showing uncorruptness in your teaching, seriousness, 8 wholesome speech which cannot be condemned; so that the man on the opposing side may get ashamed, having nothing vile to say about us. 9 Let slaves be in subjection to their owners in all things, and please them well, not talking back, 10 not committing theft, but exhibiting good fidelity to the full, so that they may adorn the teaching of our Savior, God, in all things.

Acts 4 (NWT)
9 if we are this day being examined, on the basis of a good deed to an ailing man, as to by whom this man has been made well, 10 let it be known to all of YOU and to all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·rene´, whom YOU impaled but whom God raised up from the dead, by this one does this man stand here sound in front of YOU. 11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’ 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”

You might want to throw in Titus 3:6 , Savior is upper case.