Author Topic: I am with you always  (Read 929 times)

biblebuf

I am with you always
« on: May 04, 2013, 11:37:05 pm »

Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols ? For we are the temple of the living God ; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. (2 Cor. 6:16 )
Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not. (Gen. 28:16 )
"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." (Matt. 18:20 ) teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always , even to the end of the age." (Matt. 28:20 ) My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. (Exo. 33:14 )
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. (Psa. 139:7 , 8 ) Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord, Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord. (Jer. 23:23 , 24 )
Behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee, how much less this house that I have builded? (1 Kings 8:27 ) Thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. (Isa. 57:15 )

JB Horn

Re: I am with you always
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 12:44:28 pm »
And that is the promise that is been made to us, Amen!