Author Topic: Rules for the board.  (Read 13939 times)

admin

• Administrator
Rules for the board.
« on: May 17, 2013, 01:02:30 am »

This is a forum for discussing the Word of God (Bible) but there are areas for politics and church news, please keep those discussions in the proper places.

Please refrain from name calling and provide biblical scripture to back up your point if asked.

Blasphemy will not be tolerated!

There comes from time to time a point where a thread becomes repetitive and seems to be doing nothing but taking up internet bandwidth, if I see this happening I will lock the thread and end the debate.

We believe that the Bible is the Word of God trumps tradition or modern day prophets (those coming after Christ). Anytime tradition or prophecy disagrees with Scripture it has little value in a biblical discussion.

Galatians 1:6 I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel ; 7 which is really not another ; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed ! 9 As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed ! 10 For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God ? Or am I striving to please men ? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. (New American Standard)

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (KJV)